Database .NET 18.3.5959.1 (x86/x64) Multilingual Portable
Database .NET 18.3.5959.1 (x86/x64) Multilingual Portable | 12.0/14.4 Mb
Database .NET is a small-sized and portable application that enables you to view, edit and organize databases. It offers support for Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and others.
Since installation is not a requirement, you can drop the executable file somewhere on the hard disk and click it to run.
It is also possible to move Database .NET to a USB flash disk or other storage unit, in order to run it on any workstation without prior installers.
What's more, the Windows Registry does not get new entries, and leftover files are not kept on the hard disk after program removal.
The interface is clean and comfortable to work with. Database can be created or opened using the file browser. It is possible to create as many queries as you want, insert snippets, use a search function, and edit formatting settings, while queries can be exported to SQL or HTML.
Furthermore, you can backup and restore the database, shrink it, generate scrs, manage security details, check out SQL history, as well as manage services.
As far as program options are concerned, you can protect Database .NET with a password, minimize it to the system tray area, customize the font name and size, establish the command timeout, specify the maximum size of text data returned, and others.
The application has minimal impact on system resources, using a very low amount of CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. We have not come across any issues in our tests. All in all, Database .NET offers simple solutions to managing and editing databases.
* Database Editor
* Browse and Edit Data
* SQL Editor
* Browse Objects
* Support for Visual Studio IDE
New in version 18.3.5959 (April 25, 2016)
* Add: Added support purposes table custom field functions ( Adding Custom Columns ) (5959)
* Upd: Database for the purpose of removing unnecessary indexes Vertica function generation processing (5959)
* Upd: Improved source PostgreSQL database to access the index-related issues (5959)
* Upd: automatically exclude unnecessary index generation processing (5959)
* Upd: join the state to change the order of the fields after reservation (5959)
* Add: (SQL Server / SQL Azure ) support column index included (Included Columns) your build scr process (5959)
* Add: (SQLite / Oracle / PostgreSQL ) support expression field index (Expression Columns) display (5959)
* Upd: New name field where allowable change process, to facilitate the importation expression field (Expression Columns) (5959)
* Upd: Allow UNIQUE set (Firebird) when the new (5959)
DATA DEFINITION LANGUAGE:
* Add: (PostgreSQL / Oracle) support expression index (Expression Indexes) scr generation processing (5959)
AUTOMATICALLY AND PERCEPTION:
* Upd: Improved Sub-Select field auto-sensing capability (5959)
ROW EDITING AND BROWSING:
* Upd: a text browser (Text Viewer) support shortcut keys to open a hyperlink (Open Link: Ctrl + click) (5959)
THE MAIN PROGRAM UPDATE:
* Fix: (Teradata) execute SQL scr file ( the Execute SQL Scr File AN ): Fixed CREATE PROCEDURE changed to the built-in process of implementation (5959)
* Fix: (Firebird) amended CREATE UNIQUE INDEX unable to respond to the problem in some cases correct the error message (5959)
* Upd: SQLite element updated to System.Data.SQLite.dll 188.8.131.52 (3.12.2) (2016/04/19) (5959)
* Upd: Cumulative contain other minor updates, fixes and optimization (5959)
* Misc: the with Compatible Firebird 3.0.0 the RTM (2016/04/19) (5959)
Supported databases include SQL Server, SQL Azure, Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM DB2 and Informix, Sybase ASE, MS Access and Excel, dBase IV, FoxPro, Data Sources, ODBC DSN, and OData. Can export to CSV, XML, TXT, XLS, or SQL Print Query Results.
* .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0
Supported Platforms: Windows All (x86/x64)
Database .NET are provided as freeware for personal use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use these programs free of charge.