R-Studio 8.0 Build 164571 Network Edition (Install + Portable)
R-Studio 8.0 Build 164571 Network Edition (Install + Portable) | 117 MB
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions.
It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
* An advanced RAID reconstruction module
* A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
* An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
R-Studio utilities recover files
* Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
* Removed by virus attack or power failure;
* After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
* When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
* From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and remaining information must be immediately saved.
Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10, Windows Server 2012.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed