AHD Subtitles Maker Professional 5.14.44 Final + portable
AHD Subtitles Maker Professional 5.14.44 Final + portable | 14.8 Mb
AHD Subtitles Maker is an application that creates subtitles automatically without the need of scrs. It is a free comprehensive tool for subtitle editing and creation, with an extensive range of editing options and a large list of subtitle formats.
Create the most common text-based subtitle formats in minutes without writing scrs !!.
Edit subtitles using the mouse !! don't enter numbers if you want and edit subtitle timings using the TimeLine control.
Get access to mp3's ID3 Tag (Synchronized Lyrics) frames and manage them, load them to your project and save them to the same mp3 file.
OpenSubtitles.org integration, ability to search, download and upload subtitles from/to OpenSubtitles.org.
Use multi-tracks projects by storing subtitles data in subtitle tracks.
Use the time format (Second, Millisecond) to guarantee the most accuracy.
Translate subtitles using Google Translate® service.
Spell check subtitles and support all dictionaries available at OpenOffice.com
Supports all encoding that installed Windows® version may support.
Auto detect encoding feature which help user to choose the right encoding for importing and exporting.
Convert between formats by importing them to your project, then export them to your desired format. Also convert using AHD Subtitles Convertor
Convert subtitle formats and any text file encoding easily using AHD Encoding Converter tool.
Synchronize subtitle timings using the synchronization tool inside the program or stand alone program "Synchronization Tool "
Use your system's media codecs to be playable for any media kind (Audio and Video) available.
Editable user-interface layout with save and load.
Can Rip subtitles from Matroska (.mkv) files.
Can import subtitles from VobSub (IDX & SUB)
* Added: language interface for Português (Brazil) language.
* Added: ability to switch makrs in the Timeline control.
* Fixed: issue when editing text in the prepared text tab then editing in the timeline control the shortcuts didn't work.
* Fixed: bug in the timeline control when selecting subtitles with CTRL key holded user could not deselect subtitles once selected.
* Fixed: unable to download the new version using checking for update message that come up in the startup when a newer version found of the program.
* Fixed: bug when editing text using the media tab and use hotkeys, user unable to edit and the program recognised the input as hotkey.
* Fixed: bug when editing text using the media tab sometimes the text doubled.
* Fixed: bug when adding and removing a mark the Timeline control never get refreshed.
* Improved: Timeline control when selecting multiple subtitles.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!