Pixelmator 3.5 Multilingual MacOSX
Pixelmator 3.5 Multilingual MacOSX | 49.56 MB
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add to your Photos app. All right from Pixelmator.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
• Quickly and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to portions of your pictures
• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
• Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or re-arrange objects in a composition
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look.
• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
• Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
• Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
• Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
• Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
• See stunning results in real-time
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
• Replace and remix colors
• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
• Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer styles presets
• Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer styles presets
• Apply any of the layer styles presets with a drag and drop
• Send your images directly to iPhoto or Aperture
• Open and save images using PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
• Open and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your Macs
• Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
• Email your photos right from Pixelmator
• Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
• Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
• Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator Retouch Tools right inside the Photos app
• Reshape images with Metal-based Pixelmator Distort Tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of OS X features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator's beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the Macbook Pro with Retina display.
What's New in Version 3.5:
Pixelmator 3.5 Canyon brings an incredibly smart Quick Selection tool, a precise yet easy-to-use Magnetic Selection tool, a full set of powerful Pixelmator retouching tools to your Photos app, and more.
• The smart Quick Selection Tool lets you select even the most challenging areas with a single brushstroke.
• The new Magnetic Selection Tool snaps to the edges you trace, so that you can make detailed selections quickly and precisely.
• The new Pixelmator Retouch Extension for Photos adds a full set of powerful retouching tools to your Photos app.
Other improvements and fixes
• On OS X El Capitan, the totally redesigned Stroke effect is now up to 15 times faster and much smoother.
• Thanks to the redesigned Stroke effect, resizing a selection with the Refine Selection dialog is also up to 15 times faster (on OS X El Capitan).
• The outlines that you get when using the Color Selection Tool, Paint Bucket Tool and the Magic Eraser Tool are much smoother and more precise (on OS X El Capitan).
• In the Pixelmator Distort Extension, the brush size now auto-adjusts as you zoom in and out of your image, so it always stays the right size.
• When using the Repair Tool, double-clicking the canvas would resize the document window. Fixed.
• Choosing the Red Eye Tool when editing tiny images made the app quit unexpectedly. We fixed that, too.
• When using the Glass, Vintage, Noise, Rain, Snow, or Sketch effects on layers smaller than the canvas, some pixels at the edges of the layer would be stretched across the empty areas. We fixed this.
• The preview animation shown in the Bar Swipe effect thumbnail was shown at an angle. Fixed.
• While transforming a layer with a shadow, small, grey squares would sometimes appear on the canvas. Not anymore.
• The Column Marquee Tool would sometimes make selections that were 1 pixel wider than they were supposed to be. Now they are pixel-perfect.
• When refining a selection with the Clone Stamp Tool selected, parts of the red selection overlay that marks the non-selected area would sometimes disappear. We fixed this.
• When a text layer was used as an overlay for a clipping mask, converting it into a pixel layer would cause the text to disappear. Fixed.
• Sometimes, the coordinates of a shape layer could get lost and this would make it impossible to save or open the document. Fixed.
• Improved stability when opening PSD files with specific Photoshop text features.
• On OS X 10.9, the Add to iPhoto option was missing from the Share menu. It's back.
• On OS X 10.10, when applying Blur effects to layers that don't fill the entire canvas, some pixels at the edges of the layer would be stretched across the empty areas. Fixed.
• On Mac computers with a Retina Display, the effect preview, which is shown on your image while a Color Adjustment dialog is open, made the image look slightly blurred. Fixed.
• On iMac computers with 4K Retina Displays, when painting with a brush-based tool, moving the brush outside the document window made the screen flicker. We fixed this.
• In the Pixelmator Distort extension, clicking the image before choosing a tool would automatically select the Warp Tool. It now works as it should.
• Other stability improvements.
Requirements: OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable