CBT Nuggets- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager SCCM 2012
CBT Nuggets- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager SCCM 2012 70-243 | 2.97 GB
How do you manage a Windows infrastructure? Installing applications by walking around is so 1990. Automation is the name of today's game, and nothing spells Windows automation like System Center Configuration Manager. Automation has been called the Windows Administrator's force multiplier. With the right tools, it enables a well-prepared administrator to monitor and enact change to exactly the right devices at exactly the right time.
Prepping you to use those tools and wield that incredible power is the reason behind this video series. Presented by respected CBT Nuggets trainer and Microsoft MVP Greg Shields, this series delivers a broad and deep exposure into Microsoft's ConfigMgr 2012. Greg's been working with ConfigMgr since its early days as SMS 2.0. Over the years he's developed a second sense for managing Windows desktops and servers with this powerful toolkit. He shares from his personal experience in this series to deliver not only the science (what buttons to click), but also the art (why you should click them) of managing a Windows infrastructure with ConfigMgr 2012.
You'll learn how to package and deploy software and virtual applications, as well as how to automate everything from individual configurations to entire OS deployments. You'll learn the foundations of what you need to know for certification success, but you'll also learn a few ConfigMgr best practices the consultants rarely share.
In a Windows world where clicking Next, Next, Finish is no longer good enough, smart IT professionals know that automation savvy is key to guaranteed employment. Join Greg in this ConfigMgr 2012 deep dive to develop exactly those skills that'll make you the Most Valuable Professional of your own IT organization.
- Introduction to System Center 2012, ConfigMgr 2012, and the 70-243 Exam
- Understanding the ConfigMgr Architecture and Components
- Preparing for and Installing ConfigMgr 2012
- Setting Boundaries and Enabling Discovery Methods
- Deploying ConfigMgr Clients and Managing Client Settings
- Collecting Inventory and Creating Simple Collections
- Constructing Queries and Building Query-based Collections
- Creating and Managing Reports
- Packaging Software for Local Installation and Application Virtualization
- Software Distribution the Old Way: Packages and Programs
- Software Distribution the New Way: Applications!
- Deploying Operating Systems
- Deploying Software Updates
- Deploying and Managing Compliance Baselines
- Metering Software Usage
- Managing Forefront Endpoint Protection Settings
- Managing Mobile Devices and Securing Client Communication
- Monitoring and Managing Site and Client Status
- Implementing ConfigMgr Role-based Security
- Planning and Implementing a ConfigMgr Site Hierarchy
Example Files: None
Video format: AVI + MP4
Video: xvid, 800 - 600 (4: 3), 15,000 frames / s, 358 kbit / s + AVC, 800 - 600 (4: 3), 15,000 frames / s, 237 kbit / sec
Audio: MPEG Audio, 44,1 kHz, 320 kbit / s, 2 channels + AAC, 44,1 kHz, 56.0 Kbit / s, 1 channel
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!