TechSmith Snagit 4.0.0 Build 78060 MacOSX
TechSmith Snagit 4.0.0 Build 78060 MacOSX | 84.13 MB
Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information. Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
Tame your inbox
Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth.
Visuals are vital to online communication. Images and videos let you clearly get your point across so you can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done.
Capture key information
Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents. Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organize your research by keyword, and share out crucial information.
Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
Snagit's image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You're in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application-all with a single hotkey or click.
Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it's not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
Get your point across. Mark up your screenshots.
Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots or screengrabs into clear, concise communication. Comment over screenshots using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas. And Snagit's toolbar is completely customizable so all of your favorite tools stay front and center.
Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots. Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or previous stamps here.
Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.
Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
Zoom in to show people exactly what you're seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.
Video capture. Made easy.
- Context is everything. Recording a video lets the person on the other end actually hear your voice. So the next time a webpage, PDF, or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead. With Snagit, there's no waiting. You can record your video, and share it within seconds.
- Webcam recording - Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video to add a personal touch with teammates or clients, no matter where they are.
- Video trimming - Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end, or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Record audio - Include audio from either a microphone or your computer's system audio.
What's New in Version 4.0:
New design for capture:
- Updated ability to start a capture from within the editor
- New streamlined way to create capture presets
- Capture tall, wide, or infinitely scrolling content using this innovative scrolling capture method
- Redesigned side panel for changing properties and effects
- New crop tool
- New text tool
- Color picker
- New magnify tool
- Browse, search, organize, and tag captures
- Batch export images
- Launch a capture from within Editor
- Light and dark theme editor and capture window
- New Share History
- Ability to add share destinations to the toolbar
- Improve performance when dealing with images on the canvas
- Improve performance when zooming
- Outlined text
- New callout shapes
- New and updated stamps
- Ability to record webcam video while preserving Snagit's real-time encoding
- Toggle between webcam and screen video during recording
- All built-in webcams and standard USB webcams will be supported
- Create a GIF from a video recording
- Presets and custom GIF settings available
- Option to "Fade to Black" on GIF start and end
- Make GIF from a selection of a video
- Saving and sharing via outputs to any destination that supports animated GIF.
- Supports image capture on 5K monitors
- Higher frame rates
- Option to keep full retina dimensions
- Easier video editing
Requirements: OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), or higher.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable