iDatabase 3.7 (Mac OS X)
iDatabase 3.7 (Mac OS X) | 17 MB
iDatabase for Mac and iPhone is a database manager from Apimac. iDatabase offers the most natural and easy way to organize and catalog information and data of your work and your life. With iDatabase for Mac and iPhone you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from 16 ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from its ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
Choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts; Books, CD Collection, Classes; Computers; Contacts; Customers; DVD Collection, Events; Exercise Log; Expenses; Inventory; Movie Catalog; Membership List; Mobile Phones; Notes; Pet Care, Projects; Records, Recipes; To Do; Vehicle Maintenance.
The type of field you can create for your data are:
- Small Text Field: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large Text Field: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number Field: use number fields to store numbers.
- Date Field: use date fields to store dates.
- Time Field: use time fields to store time.
- Date and Time Field: use Dae and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image fields: use image fields to store images.
- Choose Field: use item picker fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Separator Field: use separators to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Password Field: use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Web Link Field: use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or any other URL.
- Web Email Field: use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Checkbox field: use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
New in iDatabase 3.7 :
Fixed bug causing crash while importing from text files.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor