PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional 3.2.2-WIN/OSX
20 May 2016 | WIN: 186 MB | OSX: 162 MB
Studio One Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional come as standard download versions, and can also be purchased with the entire program on an exclusive limited edition 64 GB USB flash drive.
PreSonus raises the bar again with Studio One 3.2, a new free update for Studio One 3. Version 3.2 builds on the advancements introduced in Studio One 3 by adding new dimensions to your mix environment along with professional tools and workflow enhancements demanded by the music production community.
One of our goals with Studio One is to provide you with the ability to craft a sound that's uniquely yours. While Studio One has been recognized for its pristine mix engine, we recognize that "pristine" sometimes isn't what's called for in the heat of creativity. To achieve this goal, we've introduced Mix Engine FX. You can now replace Studio One's acclaimed 64-bit floating point mix engine using alternative algorithms that change the sonic characteristics of your music in ways never before possible in a DAW.
Mixing your biggest multitrack projects just got easier with VCA Faders. Originally introduced on large-format analog mixing consoles, VCA Faders provide remote control of any number of channels from a single fader, complete with relative level control and automation. Imagine just one fader for vocals, one for drums, one for the rhythm section, and one for horns-VCA Faders are so simple, you could get a handle on your mix with just one hand.?
How do you take the fastest DAW around and make it even faster? Studio One's multi-tasking Arrow Tool has always changed functions to meet the job at hand, but now it's even smarter by transforming into the Range Tool when hovering in the upper part of events. In addition, the Arrow and Range Tools now provide alternative comping methods for ultra-fast layer editing and navigation-even with a large number of takes.
Studio One 3.2 expands the tight hardware integration introduced with the Studio 192 Interface to more PreSonus hardware. StudioLive AI rack mixers and consoles can now use their onboard DSP to power low latency monitoring with Studio One's hybrid FatChannel plug-in. StudioLive RM rack mixers now also offer remote preamp control and up to 64 channels of high-headroom, XMAX I/O right within Studio One. In addition, Studio One Remote now natively supports iPad, iPad Pro and Windows tablets including Surface and Surface Pro, providing more ways to free you from your desk while tracking and mixing.
Version 3.2.2 Release Notes (May 19, 2016):
New features and improvements:
* New command to open Event FX window (Alt+F)
* ALT modifier for fades now suspends crossfade editing
* New option to enable/disable auto-expand layers after recording takes
* Monitoring button and metering reflect correct status in tape-style record mode
* Bus channel metering shown on automation tracks (track height "normal" or higher)
* [Project Page] MD5 checksum for DDP export
* View all channel types in inspector
* Use ALT modifier to add FX plug-in as bus channel when dragging to console
* Improved import of Cubase/Nuendo Track Archives (now supporting level, mute,
automation data, VCAs)
The following issues have been fixed:
* Mix Engine FX have no latency compensation
* Crash on quit with multiple open songs
* Controller data not visible while recording on Instrument Track
* [Music Editor] CMD modifier behavior for temporary Paint tool should be inversed
* Crash after drag and drop of audio to the browser
* Alternate range tool doesn't work on automation lanes
* Paste at original position doesn't work for arranger parts
* Dragging multiple events to empty space doesn't create multiple tracks
* Layer name not set on first take
* Legato command misinterprets last event
* Bus connection lost after adding VCA in track controls
* Automation track to lane area not properly transferred on drag
* Wrong channel order after adding VCA from track controls
* [OSX] UAD plugins leave white boxes on the screen
* [Presence XT] articulation key switches not applied for notes on same time-position
* Impossible to set cursor to bar 1 beat 1 in Scratch Pad
* Vertical zoom state not reset on double-click when all notes have the same pitch
* elastique Pro 3 time-stretching out of sync in stereo files
* "Solo follows selection" doesn't work for shared instrument tracks
* Crash after undo audio quantize of grouped tracks
* Play Start Marker placed in negative time
* Delay Compensation broken for Pipeline on Main Out
* High sample rates not represented correctly in OpenTL
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com