Alien Skin Exposure X Bundle 220.127.116.113 Revision 33752 (x64)
Alien Skin Exposure X Bundle 18.104.22.1683 Revision 33752 (x64)| Size: 209.13 MB
The Exposure X Bundle is a photo editor and organizer that integrates all of Alien Skin's award-winning photo editing apps into a single product .. The centerpiece of the bundle is Exposure X, the editing app that streamlines your workflow and provides a rich set of creative tools. Two additional apps expand the creative possibilities: Blow Up 3 enlarges your photos into large prints with the sharpest resizing technology available, and Snap Art 4 transforms your photos into gorgeous, handcrafted paintings.
Turn your digital pictures into expressive works of art using rich creative tools Exposure X Bundle. Hundreds of carefully selected styles will bring the human touch to your work. Personalize these views using robust editing tools and effects of natural environments, like oil paints and watercolor.
Experience easier, smarter way to work. Exposure X Bundle simplifies workflow, so you spend your time doing creative solutions rather than educational complex software. You will not find complications, such as catalogs or import. It's easy to switch between revisions in the exposition and those who use natural media and image-expansion tools.
Work hard as you want - Exposure X Bundle will adapt. He has the tools you need in a professional and autonomous photo editor. It also works well as a series of plug-ins for Lightroom or Photoshop. RAW-file editing exposition without destroying it, and provides a powerful organizational tools, customizable user interface and speed.
By Alien Skin Software has released a new version of Exposure X - a standalone program and the plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom. Designed for true connoisseurs of photography and will change the picture by adding different effects: imitation frame from the film, shooting simulation of analog camera. The program allows you to change the exposure to your liking and to recreate the features characteristic of the films from different manufacturers: Velvia vivid colors, rich blacks Kodachrome or the sensitivity of Ektachrome, add Bokeh effect.
The Exposure X from the previous 7th version improved user interface, change the file management structure and new shortcuts added. Expsure X today will not use the catalog file and does not require importing photos, the user can select the folder to access the photos. Among the interface changes include the ability to change and hide the toolbar. Standard panels have also undergone changes. Exposure X supports file management, including renaming and moving images. Also available are tools for organizing images, such as the installation of a rating and color tagging and many others The Exposure X has more than 500 presets (pre-harvest) to simulate various features films. Some effects, such as grain, can not add to the whole image, but only to the shadows, bright areas or semitone. Films of each manufacturer and even different brands of the same manufacturer films have different technical characteristics. Some of them allow you to capture fine details more clearly in dark areas, while others have a stunning range of colors transmitted, but losing them is too bright or too dark frames. It allows you to manipulate various aspects of the characteristics of the films to achieve interesting results.
The new version of Exposure X is completely redesigned user interface, added new, improved and improved the old effects, new textures, new controls, which will help you quickly explore a wide range of effects, or develop their own.
• The user interface is improved aesthetics and optimized navigation. The Exposure in X Presets window, you can immediately see the possible outcome of the use of the presets, it is possible to see the presets in a text format. Presets are again divided into categories, you can create custom presets. Support Retina display.
• The Exposure X adds new textures, more flexible boundaries settings, dust and scratches. effects and lighting effects are divided into groups. Randomize tool for random selection of different results, a convenient way to obtain unique results.
Manage preset settings, you can use groups of related sliders (sliders), as well as texture mapping. Group presets let you quickly explore options, not to tinker with the individual sliders. Hover over the preset - thumbnail updates to show you how it looks in the pictures. Just jog the cursor on the list of presets to quickly examine them visually. In addition, each preset, you can use a variety of settings controls: tone curves, focus, grain, vignette, etc.
The Exposure X, you can add a wide range of beautiful realistic effects simulating the "mud", a matt emulsion, illumination, scratches, dust, old frame.
Alien Skin Snap Art - is editing turns your photos into pencil drawing, pastel, charcoal, painting in oil paintings or watercolors, etc. The program can work as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop as well as in stand-alone mode.. Snap Art 4 offers more than 200 presets in 12 basic styles. When you create Snap Art figure takes into account the contours of objects in the original photo, making strokes and strokes fall naturally. Each preset can be, you can configure various parameters of the effect, as well as the tone of the image, lighting, vignetting, and the type of canvas, to which shall be assessed effect. In addition, you can create and save your own favorite effects such as user preferences. View original image and processing results in real time in a split different modes.
• All group filters are combined into a single interface.
• Filters: Colored pencils, Comics, Impasto, oil paint, pastel, pencil drawing, Drawing pen and ink, Pointillism, Styling, Watercolor, Drawing colored chalk.
• Tight integration with Lightroom and support for batch processing (Photoshop required).
• Ability to clean small parts return to the sources in specific areas of the image using the detailed mask.
• Algorithms and application swabs strokes to reproduce the natural texture make things natural and recognizable.
• Ability to save all your settings and presets presets for future use.
Alien Skin Blow Up - plug-in is designed to enlarge the image with maximum preservation of their quality. Unlike other solutions to increase, Blow Up can scale images up to 3600% (six times in each dimension), and thus they are not there are such artifacts as the effect of a comb, a halo, and divorces. Blow Up can work in CMYK mode, RGB, Lab, Grayscale, and Duotone, copes with the processing of files, which contain several layers (in this case it is not necessary to reduce them) and works with both 16- and 32-bit images, including RAW and HDR. Another possibility plug - save the new image as a separate file when the original image remains intact.
• Scaling images up to 3600% with minimum quality loss
• Works in CMYK mode, RGB, Lab, Grayscale, and Duotone, copes with the processing of files, which contain several layers (it is noteworthy that in this case they should not be reduced) and works with both 16- and 32-bit images, including RAW and HDR.
• Management of the resulting image sharpness
• Fix damaged the quality of JPEG images
• Batch processing of multiple files
• Lots of built-in presets for quick results
• Works with large images up to 300,000 pixels in length
What's new in X Exposure:
• Fully autonomous Photo Manager
• RAW Support
* As a stand-alone program, Exposure X now allows to work with RAW files from most cameras without the need for all producers prior conversion to TIFF or JPEG.
• Exposure X delivers true non-destructive editing of RAW files offline. Treatment becomes much simpler and more efficient!
• Quickly view file and folder
Exposure X now provides a quick view of folders and file operations (copy, move, rename, delete) directly within a single user interface when working offline. No need to switch between modules, as in other programs, you can simply drag and drop up party or a single image and to work with them here.
• Organization and culling of files using the checkboxes / star / flower
• There is no need to import images
• Easy to move images between computers or external storage
• Easy backup
• Cloud sync makes it easy to work with multiple computers
• Copying from multiple cards simultaneously
• Filtering preset to view only those photos that you are interested in
• Displays metadata and preview in a separate panel
• No need to import images
• Work on other tasks while copying in the background
• Send photos to an external editor and then return results
• New presets film emulation: Petzval, Pinhole Camera and Freelensing
• New textures - you can apply the finishing touches to your images using a variety of new and interesting textures that are added to the Overlays panel. Developing world-famous photographers Lara Jade Parker and J. Pfister, these textures can be applied subtly or aggressively, to get a more detailed view.
• White balance pipette
• The temperature and tint
• Panel detail - noise reduction and sharpness
• Brush tool: retouching portraits, lightening or darkening of the image, the effect preset to a specific area
• Stack effects
• The combination of hot keys
• Basic panel sliders to adjust the brightness and juiciness.
• Flexible control panels: move, hide panels, the solo mode
• In stand-alone mode, Exposure X has a simple-to-use panel to crop and rotation.
Transform your digital images into evocative works of art using the rich creative tools in the Exposure X Bundle. Hundreds of carefully curated styles bring a human touch to your work. Personalize these looks using robust editing tools and natural media effects like oil paint and watercolor.
Experience a simpler, smarter way to work. The Exposure X Bundle streamlines your workflow, so you spend your time making creative decisions, not learning complex software. You will not encounter complications like catalogs or imports. It's easy to switch between edits in Exposure and those using natural-media and image-enlargement tools.
Work how you want - the Exposure X Bundle will adapt. It has the tools you need in a professional, standalone photo editor. It also works great as a series of plug-ins for Lightroom or Photoshop. Exposure edits your RAW files nondestructively, and provides powerful organizing tools, a customizable UI, and speed. Industry-leading image enlargement tools enable you to deliver large prints that are crystal clear.
What's New in Alien Skin Exposure X Bundle:
Complete Standalone Photo Manager:
• File and folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
• Flags / Stars / Colors for organizing and culling
• Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
• Drag an image or folder onto Exposure to visit that folder and create a bookmark
• Metadata display in the thumbnails, preview, and panel
• Batch file renaming
• RAW camera support
• Non-destructive Editing
• No need to import images
• Easy moving of images between computers or external storage
• Easy backup
• Cloud syncing lets you easily work from multiple computers or collaborate
Copy from Card
• Copy from multiple cards at once
• Work on other things while copy happens in background
• Send a photo to an external editor and then bring back the results
Film emulation presets
• Subtle modern portrait films
• Saturation boost for landscapes
• High-contrast black and white
• Vintage looks, such as daguerreotype
• Cinema looks
• Hundreds more looks, from the entire history of analog photography
• White balance eyedropper
• Temperature and tint controls
• Detail Panel - noise reduction and sharpening
• Touch up portraits
• Lighten or darken part of an image
• Make a preset affect a specific area
• Ability to stack effects
• Bokeh creative focus tool
• Snap Art natural media effects
(New) Launch directly from Exposure
• Hundreds of natural media looks
• Oil Paint, Watercolor, Pastel, Color Pencil and many more
• Blow Up crystal-clear photo enlargement
(New) Launch directly from Exposure
• Retain sharp edges without introducing computery artifacts
• Huge image support - up to 300,000 pixels per side
• Presets for common paper sizes
• Output sharpening
• User Interface
• Keys for Basic Panel sliders like brightness and vibrance.
• Move panels
• Hide panels
• Solo Mode
• Multiple Monitor Support
• Fast startup
• No need to import images before exploring folders
• Browsing images is very fast