Zuken E3 Series 2016 Version v17.00
Zuken E3 Series 2016 Version v17.00 | 3.5 GB
Zuken, a global provider of leading-edge software and consulting services for electrical and electronic design and manufacturing, announced a major new release of E3.series is a scalable, easy-to-learn system for the design of wiring and control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics.
The out-of-the-box solution includes schematic (for circuit and fluid diagrams), cable (for advanced electrical and fluid design), panel (for cabinet and panel layout), and formboard (for 1:1 wiring harness manufacturing drawings). Integrated with MCAD, E3.series is a complete design engineering solution from concept through physical realization and manufacturing output.
New Features 2016 Build 17.00:
- Assemblies Can Now be Displayed Independently as Folders within Tree View
- Devices Can Now Be Assigned to Block Devices
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Creating and Returning Non-Block Connector Devices
- Models Can Now Be Assigned to Block Components in Database Editor
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Returning and Setting the Reference Type of a Device
- Enhancement to PinInterface regarding the Return Values of SetColour, SetCrossSection, SetColourByDescrion and - SetCrossSectionByDescrion
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Generating New 2D View on Existing 2D View Sheet
- New Triggers 'BeforeCreateStructureNode' and 'BeforeMoveStructureNode'
- Enhancement in TreeInterface for Getting and Setting Formboard Views
- Enhancement to ExternalDocumentInterface for Displaying Entire Original File Name with Path and Extension
- Enhancement to JobInterface for Enabling Options to Be Assigned to Several Objects
- New Trigger 'BeforePaste'
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Returning Length of Mounting Rail
- Functionality 'Auto Routing'
- New Settings Category 'Auto Routing'
- Auto Route by Conductor/Wire
- Auto Route by Signal
- Connections / Buses - Misc
- Now Possible to Control whether All Conductors of Connection Net Shall Be Assigned to New Cable when Inserting Inline Connectors
- Enhanced Functionality when Placing Inline Connectors at Connected Net Segments
- Unused Formboard Views Can Now Be Hidden in Tree View
- New Graphic and Symbol Graphic Type 'Cloud'
- Enhancement to the GraphInterface for Generating and Recognizing Clouds
- Sheets No Longer Have to Be Checked Out/In to Be Edited by Other Users in Multi-User
- A Second Run Can Now Be Performed to Find a Suitable Connector Pin Terminal for the Automatic Routing
- All Unplaced Devices in a Folder in the 'Panel - Not Placed' Tree Can Now Be Placed All at Once
- Adjacent Models Can Now Be Moved Automatically to Close Gap between Them when Performing Certain Actions
- Revision Marks Can Now Be Searched
References / Connection Targets
- Procedure Changed for Handling Connection Target Texts on Equivalent Pins
- Terminal Table
- Displaying the Terminal Table
- Adding/Deleting Column
- Configuring the Terminal Table
- Global Search in the Terminal Table
- 'Jump to' Functionality in the Terminal Table
- Terminal Table Settings
- Adding Terminals to the Terminal Table
- Moving Terminals in the Terminal Table
- Placing Conductors in the Terminal Table
- Context Menu Commands in the Terminal Table
- Setting/Resetting the Preselection
- Terminals - Misc
- Terminals Can Now Be Sorted in Predefined Order in Terminal Strip
- New Sheet Overview Window in Project Mode
- Generate New Sheet Overview / Open Sheet Overview Windows / Delete Sheet Overview Windows
- Configure Sheet Overview Properties
Variants / Options
- Elements without Assigned Variants/Options Can Now Be Hidden or Displayed in Another Color
- Extended Variant Information for Existing Variant Instances Can Now Be Displayed in Tree Views
- Type Can Now Also Be Displayed for Variant/Option Names
- New Variant States 'Does not exist' and 'Only exists'
- New 'Variant Overview' Tab in Device Properties
Name: Zuken E3.series
Version: 2016 version 17.00
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / Server 2008/2012.
All Link Download :