Global Mapper 17.2.0.051716-(Portable)
Global Mapper v17.2.0.051716 (Portable) | 185 MB
Global Mapper is one the most powerful and practical utilities for GIS data management.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software-you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Global Mapper is an affordable and easy-to-use GIS Data processing application that offers access to an unparalleled variety of spatial datasets and provides just the right level of GIS functionality to satisfy both experienced GIS professionals and mapping novices. Equally well suited as a standalone spatial data management tool and as an integral component of an enterprise-wide GIS, Global Mapper is a must-have for anyone who deals with maps or spatial data.
It allows the user to generate and combine the most variated data formats supported by the cartography industry. Something to have into account is the fact that Global Mapper makes all of this possible for only a small portion of the price of its competitorsThere is not a GIS tool who compares with Global Mapper when you need to manage simultaneously the most variated types of data such as altitude files, vector data and raster or ASCII files with different coordinate and projection systems, all at the same time, and into one of the most simple and user friendly environment you ever seen.With Global Mapper you can produce ouputs that are impossible to do with other high level products. Global Mapper unveils all the power of your hardware allowing you to manage huge data files with low-performance computers.Global Mapper has been adopted by the USGS as a standard tool under the name of dlvg32 Pro. So you can have the peace of mind that all the convertion calculations and all the export formats match with the most elevated standards of the industry and they assure you an absolute compatibility when exchanging data with other users or applications.
* Unmatched spatial data format support
* Low cost and easy-to-use
* Just the right level of GIS functionality
* Unmatched and complimentary support
Global Mapper is more than just a utility; it has built in functionality for distance and area calculations, raster blending, feathering, spectral analysis, elevation querying, line of sight calculations, cut-and-fill volume calculations, as well as advanced capabilities like image rectification, contour generation from surface data, view shed analysis, watershed delineation, sea level rise modeling, terrain layer comparison, and triangulation and gridding of 3D point data. Global Mapper 15, released September 18th features a ton of great new functionality and is the largest Global Mapper release to date.
* A new advanced LiDAR Module for in-depth processing and analysis
* A new Extension Interface which allows 3rd-parties to create add-ons to Global Mapper to extend functionality through their own toolbars and/or menu items. This allows our users to get creative and share their technology with the greater Global Mapper community. Users will need a Global Mapper Software Developer Toolkit (SDK) in order to write their extension. Contact your sales representative for more information.
* New support for import and export of 3D PDF for easy communication of spatial information with non-GIS users.
* This release also features a powerful Raster Calculator that can perform mathematical calculations on multi-band imagery. Including built-in NDVI and NDWI calculations and support for custom formulas.
* Support has been added for passing variables to scrs on the command lines.
* An option to automatically download and/or load files/web links associated with an attribute of selected features has been added. This is a very powerful feature allowing users to easily download files associated with features (like coverage areas) from an online server or loaded from a local disk.
* Users can now also edit and re-calculate multiple view shed layers.
* For more features view the what's new file in the help files.
* Global Mapper supports viewing of dozens of the most common data formats: GeoPDF, DLG (DLG-O & SDTS), DRG, DOQ, DEM, DGN, DTED, DWG, DXF, GPX, SDTS DEM, ECW, MrSID (Imagery & Lidar), ESRI Shapefiles, E00, Vertical Mapper GRD, JPEG2000, CADRG/CIB, GeoTIFF, KML/KMZ, Lidar LAS, Arc Grid, Tiger/Line, SEGP1/UKOOA P-190.
* Provides direct access to DigitalGlobe high resolution color imagery and OpenStreetMap.org detailed street maps for the entire world from within the application!
* Provides direct access to the complete TerraServer-USA satellite imagery and topographic map archive for the entire US free-of-charge within the application!
* Provides easy, direct access to WMS data sources, including built-in access to the complete 30-m NED database, the 3-arc second world SRTM database, and color global Landsat imagery free-of-charge within the application!
* Supports true 3D viewing of loaded elevation data including draping of any loaded imagery and vector data over the 3D surface.
* Crop, reproject, and merge any combination of raster data and elevation data, including DRGs. You can also crop data to an area feature.
* GeoPDF SUPPORT! You can import GeoPDF files and export any collection of loaded data to new GeoPDF files, making your data accessible to any user without requiring them to have any mapping knowledge.
* DIGITIZING SUPPORT! You can digitize new vector (area, line, and point) features by drawing them with the mouse. You can also edit existing vector features. Newly created and editing features can be saved to any of the supported export formats. In addition, shapes like rectangles, circles, ellipses, arcs, and concentric range rings. can be easily drawn as well. You can also input features via a series of distance/bearing/COGO coordinates.
* GPS SUPPORT! You can track a compatible GPS device connected to your computer's serial port or USB port in real-time over any loaded data. In addition, you can mark waypoints at the current GPS location and record a tracklog of where your GPS device has been while connected, all seamless with your loaded map data! With supported devices you can even track multiple GPS devices in order to perform fleet management functions.
* PROJECTION/DATUM SUPPORT-Global Mapper supports accurate conversions between a large list of projection systems and datums. NAD27 and NAD83 HPGN/HARN datum conversions in the US use the NADCON conversion method, and the NTv2 datum conversion method is used for the NAD27 (Canada), AGD66, AGD84, and NZGD49 datums. Custom datum conversions can be easily added in either 3-parameter or 7-parameter form if a required datum transformation is not already supported.
* EXPORT SUPPORT! You can export both vector, raster, and elevation data to a variety of formats (see below). You can merge any combination of data sets, regardless of source scale, type, and projection. You can also breakup your data into a regularly spaced grid on export if you'd like as well.
Significant New Features:
* Dramatic Speed Improvements-depending on data and machine anywhere from 5 to 10 times faster for all types of data processing and rendering
* New Cartographic Map Publishing tool including:
* A paper scale interface that actually lets you see the layout in the paper proportions
* Easier addition of overlays for graphics, text, legend, scale bar, north arrows etc, and positioning these elements through click and drag
* Template creation and template library
* New flexible view interface with dock-able windows and multiple map views for better data visualization and manipulation
* Several new built-in online sources, including US National Map sources (w/ 1 foot color imagery source), World Navigation Charts (1:1M Scale ONC Charts), and Australian water sources
* New support for CPT palette files, both for layer color palettes and for initializing elevation shaders and updated support for PLY, PNG (added EXIF tag support), Sketchup, CPT and USGS Earth Explorer formats
* Updated logging information now available for scring, along with many other scring enhancements
* Speed improvements and threading updates for many large format raster and vector data types
* Updates to GPS Tracking, to support Glonass and Baidu NMEA positions, as well as new tracking functions to follow the live position more closely and orient the map to the GPS Heading
* Added new GPS toolbar buttons to control whether or not the main display centers on the GPS vessel location and automatically rotates to keep the GPS heading towards the top of the display
* Attribute Calculation now stores the previous formula for new attributes, if one exists, so that a user can have see what changes a previous formula made to an attribute .Added a new right-click option on the Feature Vertex dialog so you can easily duplicate vertices for an area feature. This allows you to use the "Pen Up" draw mode option to turn off the drawing of some segments of the area border
* Automatic classification and extraction for power lines and noise points
* Dramatic speed enhancements for LiDAR and other Point Cloud data for drawing, gridding and load
* Updated building and vegetation classification
* Fast spatial thinning and threading for very large datasets
* Calculation of basic rooftop statistics from point clouds
* Dramatic 3D display speed optimizations
* Support for using custom 3D models symbol styles for any point feature in the 3D window for example graphically pleasing tree models for extracted trees
* Export of 3D data formats, including PLY, OBJ, and Collada (DAE), and STL
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows Vista all SP
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com