Uninstall Tool 3.5 Build 5473 Beta Portable (x86/x64)
Uninstall Tool 3.5 Build 5473 Beta Portable (x86/x64) | 3.46 MB
Uninstall Tool - Unique And Powerful Uninstaller. Make your Computer Work Faster Now by using Uninstall Tool! It's a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and system components. Great, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove program. The program has lots of features and options mising in Microsoft's applet. Uninstall Tool works with LIGHTNING SPEED and COMPLETELY removes any program from your computer.
* Completely remove any software installed! (using Uninstall Wizard ™ technology)
* 3 Times Faster than Add/Remove program!
* 3 Applications Categories: Software, System, Hidden
* Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
* Freeware Many ways of Sorting Applications: by Name, by Occupied Size, by Installation Date.
* Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
* Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry.
* Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
* Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
* Navigate to a selected program's Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
* View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
* Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
* Multilingual interface!
* Option to replace Add/Remove program.
* Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications
* Running "Windows Components" and "Add/Remove Programs" tools
* Complete compatibility with X64 Windows
* Much More...
New: Startup manager now displays tasks that automatically start on user logon. You can also add a new scheduled task with Uninstall Tool
New: great user interface experience with HiDPI display modes (e.g. 150% or 200% on modern 4k, 5k displays)
New: Install Tracker now monitors file/folder rename operations to provide even more accurate and fundamental tracing. The driver (CisUtMonitor.sys) is updated!
New: Launch Windows Task scheduler from Tools->System Tools menu
Many bugs fixed (more details coming soon)