LRTimelapse Pro 4.5.1 Multilangual (Mac OSX)
LRTimelapse Pro 4.5.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 160 MB
LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
LRTimelapse is being used by most known time lapse producers and many amateurs. It allows keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in an all-RAW-file-based workflow, utilizing the Adobe Camera RAW develop engine implemented in Lightroom (Versions 3, 4, 5 and 6) and Adobe Camera Raw.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day time lapse transitions is easily and perfectly done with the sophisticated "Holy-Grail"-workflow. Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 6K - of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264 are supported as well. Time lapse movies are getting more and more popular these days. Still-photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this new and exciting facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by those people, because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom or the Adobe Creative Suite) to produce time lapses with all the advantages and power that those tools offer for image editing. It allows them to easily deal with time lapse specifics, like getting rid of the tedious flicker-effect and even helps them to achieve the so called "holy grail of time lapse photography": smooth day-to-night transitions.
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom/ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the "Holy Grail" of time lapse photography - (day to night transition) really easy - either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click - do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
and many, many more...
This is new in LRTimelapse 4!
Visual Previews can now show the developed images instead of the flat previews. LRTimelapse then renders a nice luminance curve (pink) for the edited version and allows to use this as basis for a final deflickering.
The visual previews allow LRTimelapse to calculate the deflicker after all editing have been applied. This is a major improvement, since it now deals with the fact, that Lightroom/ACR applies some tools in a non-linear way. This was something, where the old preview based deflicker sometimes hit it's limits. But now, since LRTimelapse 4 uses the developed preview as basis, we get great results that can even be gradually improved, by refining the deflicker in stepwise.
Everything, including visual deflicker and refining will fully happen based on metadata-editing. This means, no quality loss will occur, regardless how often you refine the deflicker. Only when you export the video, the RAW files will get finally developed.
Automatic corrections, like Auto Holy Grail compensations and Deflicker will now act in the background without affecting the Exposure tool in Lightroom/ACR.
This means, that you now can even edit the Exposure manually on the keyframes of a Holy Grail sequence in Lightroom (maybe you remember, this was not possible in LRT3).
Concluding, this allows you to edit holy grail sequences exactly the way you would edit regular, simple, time lapses. There is no difference anymore in the worfklow since all the luminance compensations will happen in the background. Furthermore even those corrections will get fine tuned after developing have been applied, by the new visual deflicker.
4* (blue diamonds) will be used for all manual adjustments, regardless of the workflow. All old 1* keyframes will be automatically migrated.
5* (cyan squares) Keyframes will be used for animating the crop.
2*/3* (orange triangles) will be internally used for Holy Grail adjustments, but you normally won't have to bother about them anymore at all .
Support for Lightroom 6 / Lightroom CC
Lightroom 6 brings major performance improvements in comparison to the former version and is thus a very good choice for time lapse photographers.
LRTimelapse 4 and the LRTExport Lightroom Plugin now fully support Lightroom 6. Even the new Filter Brush is supported. This filter brush is very convenient to remove brushed parts of the Gradient Adjustments, for example to keep a tree unfiltered, while the sky gets darker.
16bit HDR-files composed with the new HDR-feature in LR6 are fully supported by LRTimelapse 4 as well. Now we only have to find a way, to create those HDR files in a batch process, obviously Adobe is still not really considering the time lapse photographers...
Animating the crop (Ken Burns)
This feature is something many of you were missing in LRT 3 so it's here again! As a matter of fact, the Metadata-based Ken-Burns still has the limitation that Lightroom and ACR always crop to full pixels, but the Video-Encoder will handle the sequences fine now. Animating the crop works just by setting 5* keyframes and setting different crops on those.
Previews and Snapshots handling
Previews and Snapshots are now created inside a hidden subfolder ".lrt" in the folder where the image sequence is located. When first loading a folder into LRT 4, any old previews will be automatically migrated to the new destination. This, for example, helps a lot when connecting external drives to different computers since the previews only have to be created once then. Previews and Snapshots will be easier to backup as well.
Exporting can now be done in original (source) resolution. Intermediary files can now be created in the following formats:
Original sized JPGs
Original sized Tiffs (8bit) (LRT Pro)
Original sized Tiffs (16bit) (LRT Pro)
- Added 4K UHD and 8K UHD Settings. You now can render in 720p, 1080p, 3K, 4K UHD, 4K, 6K, 8K UHD and Original resolution (only supported by ProRes and H.265).
- Added 48, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps export settings, so now you have 23.97, 24, 25, 29.96, 30, 48, 50 and 59,94 fps available.
- Added experimental H265 encoding, however still not many video editing programs support it.
- If the intermediary sequence for rendering has gaps due to Lightroom Export errors or other issues with the naming, now a dialog will offer to fix this. This prevents the renderer from just stopping, as soon as it finds a wrong numbering due to missing frames or virtual copies in the sequence, but of course you might still experience jitter due to missing frames in the final output.
New Features in LRTimelapse 4.5
- Added Support for the new Local Dehaze in Lightroom 6.2 / CC.2 on Linear, Circular Gradients and the Paintbrush.
- The number of threads used to generate the visual previews will now be set automatically according to the number of cores that the processor has. This will considerably speed up the generation of the visual previews on computers with more than 4 cores. If you have a Pro-License, you can even configure the number of threads to be used manually in the settings dialog (expert settings).
- The Visual Deflicker "Refine" option will now work finer in order to allow for the best deflickering in difficult situations.
- The Visual Deflicker "Refine" will not anymore redo images, that are already well deflickered. This will considerably speed up the refining process, if you have to do several passes.
- Added support for new raw formats: RWL, ERF, 3FR, DCR, KDC, MOS, X3F
- Spanish Translation added
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )