iFFmpeg 6.1.5 MacOSX
iFFmpeg 6.1.5 MacOSX | 18.13 MB
iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
High Quality and Control
- Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
- Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Merging media files
- Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
- Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
- A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
- 4K and 5K Support
- +300 advanced options
- +40 Video filters
- Export movies to Images
- Monitor Output
- Watch Folders
- Users Presets
- Audio Filters
- Images to movies
- Trimming movies
- Chapter editing
- Unlimitted Streams
What's New in Version 6.1.5:
- Popup window now displays correctly which filters are used
- Improved rendering Timecode
- Improved mapping handling ‘VideoThreadSlices" and "VideoThreadType" options are now saved in user presets
- All values for YADIF filter are now saved to user presets
- Cropping and padding values now accepts more digits
- VP8 ‘best' quality now works as expected
- Rendering watermark now also works with png files with no alpha channel
- Fixed issue when encoding with CoreAudio (Hardware accelerated encoding for AAC, AC3 and ALAC)
- Fixed issue encoding to mpegts with incorrect PID value
- Fixed issues when source contains RGB video
- Fixed crashing when converting (OS X 10.9 Maverick)
- Fixed issue when selecting H264 profile High444
- Fixed memory leak when merging files
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!