File Explorer Plus/Root v22.214.171.124
File Explorer Plus/Root v126.96.36.199 | 8,8 MB
Requirements: Android 2.1+
FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
- Multiple windows (quickly switch between different locations)
- Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
- Icon and detail list views in file explorer windows
- Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
- Storage space usage analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
- In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions):
- Text File Viewer
- Text Editor
- Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
- Image Viewer
- Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
- RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version):
- Browse image and video collections
- Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
- Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version):
- Windows networking (SMB)
- SSH FTP
- Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and OneDrive (OneDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
- Steam video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
- Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
- Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
- Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
- Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version):
- Send files via OBEX Push
- OBEX Push server for receiving files (optional, most devices natively provide this service)
- OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when both are connected to same network.
- Bluetooth FTP Client
- Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
FX 5.1: USB OTG Support. UI Enhancements. Added range select in file/media listings. Added "Select All" option in media listings. Synthesized file listings (restores "System" catalog functionality in Android 7 / N).
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!