Printoid for Octoprint (PRO) v1.03
Printoid for Octoprint (PRO) v1.03 | 3.1 MB
Printoid is a simple but functional interface for Octoprint servers. Controlling your 3D printer has never be as simple as now !
*** PRO VERSION ***
Pro version allows you to access to :
- [[ Streaming panel ]] : show your webcam streaming to monitor your prints out of your home
- [[ Commands panel ]] : send custom SSH commands to your server (start any scr sush as start/stop the webcam streaming)
- [[ Commands panel]] : send custom GCODE commands to your printer
*** PRO VERSION ***
Printoid allows, for the moment, the following operations :
- Easy configuration
- Localhost and remote functioning
- Secured functions (impossible for example to up your extruder while printing)
- Secure connection to your Octoprint server
- Connect/disconnect your printer to the server
- Control the axis (X, Y, Z, home)
- Control the extruder (temperature 0->220°C, extrude, retract)
- Control the ventilation (OFF / MAX)
- File manager (load, print, delete, show details)
- Display the printer state (ready, printing, paused...)
- Real time display of the print task left time, progress according time, progress according gcode, printed file size...
- Start/Stop/Pause a print
- Real time Descrionted temperature (current and target)
- Print status notification
Coming soon :
- Secure connection using SSL
- High rate and full HD webcam streaming
- Print scheduler (automatically start a print at 9h30 AM for example !)
- Android widget to monitor your prints
- and many more features...
*** HOW TO use the Commands panel ? ***
[[ SSH custom commands ]] The commands panel allows you to send SSH commands to your server by SSH.
- Login : the username account to log in your Raspberry
- Password : the password of this account
- Port : the port defined on your router by NAT/PAT (let this field empty if you use a local IP, default port 22 will be used)
- Add a new command : the command field indicates which command should be sent by SSH, for example starting a scr to start your webcam daemon server.
[[ GCODE custom commands ]] The commands panel allows you to send GCODE commands to your printer.
- Login : do not care for GCODE commands
- Password : do not care for GCODE commands
- Port : do not care for GCODE commands
- Add a new command : the command field indicates which command should be sent to your printer, for example setting hotbed temperature, stopping motors...
- Please respect your gcode format to match exactly as below :
For one unique command : "M106 S150" ( or M106 S0 )
For more than one command : "M106 S150"\n"G28" ( note that each command should be written under " and separated by \n for carriage return)
- Display progress according time and progress according gcode
- Send custom GCODE & SSH commands from the commands panel
- Configure the webcam rotation, max fan/temperature, length of retractation...
- Fine-grained control of the fan speed with a seekbar
- New button to stop the engines
- The application is available in French and English
- Compatible with more devices & Android versions
4.0 and up
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!