Carbon Copy Cloner v126.96.36.19965 Multilangual-MacOSX
Carbon Copy Cloner 188.8.131.5265 Multilangual | MacOSX | 11.1 MB
Carbon Copy Cloner backups are better than ordinary backups. Suppose the unthinkable happens while you're under deadline to finish a project - your Mac is unresponsive and all you hear is an ominous, repetitive clicking noise coming from its hard drive. With ordinary backups, you'll spend your day rushing out to a store to buy a new hard drive and then sit in front of your computer reinstalling the operating system and restoring data.
Intuitive: A completely redesigned interface that puts all of the most-used features at your fingertips.
More efficient: The disk center, scheduled tasks, and the cloning console are integrated into a single window.
Simple: New simple interface mode allows you to clear the visual clutter and clone in three clicks. Source > Destination > Clone.
Task Chaining: Tasks can be chained together to form more complex backup routines.
Edit scheduled tasks: Yes, finally, you can edit your scheduled tasks.
Email Notifications: Configure your email account settings once and use across multiple tasks. There are also new ways to customize CCC's email notifications.
Task Scheduling: Run tasks hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you connect to your backup drive. Tasks can also be limited to running only on weekday or weekends. By default, tasks will not start if a laptop is running on battery power, and the task will start as soon as AC power is restored.
Administrators only need to authenticate once. Ever: Authentication is no longer required every time you want to run a task. CCC will require authentication once for an administrative user, and then that user will have one-click access to starting, stopping, and configuring tasks. Non-admin users will be required to authenticate with admin credentials to start, stop, or modify backup tasks.
Task History: Quickly view when your tasks have run and if they were successful. Restrict the list by task name, source volume, destination volume, or run date. Receive details information and advice on tasks that resulted in errors.
Disk Center: Quickly learn more about your volumes or create a Recovery HD, all while easily seeing all tasks that involve the selected disk, as well as the last time each task ran.
Customize your backups: All of your favorite advanced features can still be accessed through the advanced settings mode.
SafetyNet: Create a bootable clone of your hard drive, but also keep copies of your recently deleted and changed files - just in case.
Menu Bar App: Keep tabs on currently running backup tasks, create a new task, or run a scheduled task.
- Compatible with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
- Redesigned, one-window interface
- Edit scheduled tasks
- Menubar application
- Task history
- Simple view mode
- Chain tasks together
- Run tasks only on weekdays or weekends
- Task collision detection (prevent two tasks from writing to the same destination simultaneously)
- Choose to run backups only when connected to a power source
- Administrators authenticate only once, ever
- Customizable email notifications
- Command line application
- Visual quickstart guides
- Bootable backups
- Smart updates
- Run backups on a schedule
- Back up to locally attached volumes
- Back up to network volumes
- Clone a Recovery HD
- Household license
- Disk Center
- Archive changed and deleted items
- Tasks run automatically, even if you are not logged in
- Back up to another Mac
- Pre- and post-flight scrs
- Custom filters
- Cloning coach with timely troubleshooting advice
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese
- Available in Spanish
- Prompt, professional support via our help desk support team
What's new in version 184.108.40.20665:
- If a backup task was configured to back up the startup disk, but the user had excluded system files from the backup task, CCC would avoid recreating startup caches on the destination. CCC logged this uninteresting non-event, but the logging of that event was causing a crash. That crash occurred at the very end of a usually-successful backup task, but resulted in a task history event not being recorded. We fixed that crasher.
- CCC 4.1.8 raises a configuration concern if the destination is a USB device larger than 2TB. This update addresses an issue in which CCC would raise that concern for USB devices larger than 2GB.
- CCC will now unmount (with force, if necessary) the Recovery HD associated with the source volume before attempting to create an archive of that volume. This addresses an issue in which various third-party utilities (especially Antivirus software) would dissent an ordinary unmount request, causing the attempt to archive the Recovery HD to fail.
System Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, Compatible with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
Language: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Spanish