VLC for Android v2.0.2 Final (All Versions)
VLC for Android v2.0.2 Final (All Versions) | 50 MB
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to :
* "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
* "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
* "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
* "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
* It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
* It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
* It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
* It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
* It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
* It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
* It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
* It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
* It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
* It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
* It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
VLC on Android 2.0.0
2.0 introduces a large number of features, notably network disk browsing (Windows shares, UPnP, NFS, FTP, S, favorite folders and URLs, video playlists, rewritten notifications and control, popup video and a rewritten history.
It is also a merge of Android TV and Android versions, so that every device can optionally get the Android TV interface. The TV interface has been improved quite a bit too.
Finally, it should be faster to decode and playback all video types.
- UPnP browsing is fixed
- Better media name display on UPnP
- TV: fixed video launch from details view.
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!