ZenUI Launcher - Theme, Wallpaper v184.108.40.206.160622 Final
ZenUI Launcher - Theme, Wallpaper v220.127.116.11.160622 Final | 23,7 MB
Requirements: Android 4.3+
ASUS Launcher is a sublime user interface that makes every aspect of your mobile device easier and more enjoyable to use. It's an intuitive launcher that lets you personalize your home screen experience with theme and wallpaper options, widgets, scroll effects, font customization, plus other important home screen settings. Aside from a personalized home screen experience, ASUS Launcher also helps you easily interact with other ASUS ZenUI apps such as What's Next, Do It Later, Email, Calendar, PixelMaster Camera, Gallery, Share Link, PC Link, Remote Link, Sound Recorder, Calculator, and Music.
Check out the latest special features we've got in store for you:
- Swipe up on your home screen to open ASUS Launcher.
- All app background transparency allows you to harmonize the appearance of your apps together with your chosen wallpaper.
- Apps gives you quick access into the All-Apps screen.
- Widgets gives you quick access to all widget options.
- Icon packs allow you to change appearance of your app icons.
- Scroll effects lets you choose a specific animation to use when browsing through home pages.
- Edit pages leads you to Page Management where you can edit and set your main home screen page.
- Wallpapers feature lets you set your preferred wallpaper on the home screen, lock screen, or both.
- Preferences allow you to customize the settings of ASUS Launcher such as Font, Applications, Scroll animation, Unread counts, Wallpaper, and Icon/Folder.
- Settings feature gives you quick access to your device's Settings menu.
- More options gives you to quick access to ZenUI Help and Play Store.
Tips and Tricks:
- While on the home screen, zoom out on your device to launch Page Management.
- While on the home screen, you may also tap-and-hold on an empty space to open ASUS Launcher.
- To add apps and widgets to your home screen, tap-and-hold on the app or widget then drag-and-drop it to your preferred location.
- To uninstall or disable multiple apps quickly, use the Uninstall/Disable menu option in the All Apps screen.
- To find hidden apps, go to the Hide apps screen then tap on the small eye icon on the lower middle part of your screen. This icon is beside the dotted page indicators.
- New app installed hint
- Fix some memory issues
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!