Portable GPS Track Editor 1.15
Portable GPS Track Editor 1.15|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|13.9 mb
GPS Track Editor is a Windows application to do everything with GPS tracks.
GPS Track Editor is a graphical tool to view and edit GPS/GPX tracks
GPS track is an ordered sequence of points with latitude, longitude, date, time, and maybe some other parameters.
Unfortunately coordinates obtained from a receiver are not precise. GPS errors are affected by a number of reasons that cannot be eliminated. For example the receiver can show some movement while standing still.
GPS Track Editor can help you to clean up your tracks. Some deviations are processed automatically but you can always control the result and edit a part of the track manually.
With the current version you can:
* analyze and clean up your GPS tracks
* make a clear structure of track segments
* view your trajectory in color
* inspect track points
* extract parts of a track
* save as GPX, NMEA, or CSV file
* merge several tracks into one
* generate timestamps
* Open and save tracks (GPX, NMEA, Magellan SD
* are supported).
* Display the trajectory of your movement.
* Track point filter by parameter limitation.
* Adjust track structure, rename segments.
* Manually deleting, inserting, moving points,
* work with fragments of a track or a set of tracks.
* Merge or combine several tracks into one.
1.Feature Now you can increase the point density for sparse tracks. Select Track | Increase Frequency. You can set the maximum acceptable time and/or distance between points.
2.Improvement Improved map rendering quality. Now it is less blurry (but still not perfect).
3.Improvement The Open File dialog is resizable now.
4.Feature Added more parameters to .csv output: time from the segment start, heart rate, cadence, and temperature.
5.Feature Now you can close all opened files at once using File | Close all. It prompts to save files if necessary.
6.Fixed It was not possible to set a fractional part of the speed value in the Adjust Time dialog.
7.Fixed The application crashed when the Legend window was invoked while the tracks are colored by segments.
8.Fixed There were no values in the Elapsed time column in the Points pane.
9.Fixed The heart rate and other parameters could be missed in some points when merging tracks.
10.Fixed Special characters were not escaped when saving GPX file.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!