uGet 2.0.8 Portable Multiligual
uGet 2.0.8 Portable Multiligual | 14.4 Mb
uGet - Download multiple files from the Internet at the same time with this powerful application that automatically grabs links from the Clipboard. Most files today are transferred over the Internet. They can vary considerably, both in type and in size and the tools needed to download these documents have also increased in number.
Pause and resume downloads
There are numerous download managers around and uGet seeks to carve a niche for itself by providing a lightweight and resource-efficient solution for transferring virtually any type of file over the Internet. The program comes with a very simple and easy to understand GUI that allows new users to jump right in and start downloading documents.
There are several great features that make uGet a viable solution for downloads management. Firstly, it monitors the Clipboard and automatically grabs URL links. While this approach is not novel in any way, it does streamline users' experience, by allowing one to quickly transfer documents. One can even create batch download processes with links copied from the Clipboard.
Process links from TXTs, HTMLs, and the Clipboard
If supported by the source server, the application also allows users to pause and resume downloads, a great feature when faced with large files. A notable option is the batch downloading feature. This allows one to instruct the application to grab links from an external document. Several formats are supported, including TXTs and HTMLs.
Regardless of their source, all downloads can be grouped together into categories, for easy management. Priority filters can be defined and the number of connections can also be adjusted. Other supported settings adjustments include the ability to set the retry limit or upload and download speeds. Connections via a proxy are also supported, provided the application is configured correctly.
The tool batch downloads online files with multiple connections for quick transfers
Summing up, uGet is a great tool for anyone who regularly downloads content from the Internet, especially large documents.
* Queue Downloads
* Clipboard Monitor
* Batch Downloads
* Global Defaults
* Categorized Defaults
* Speed Limits
New in uGet 2.0.8:
* In speed limit mode, program adjust existing task speed when adding new task.
* Add new setting "Display large icon".
* Add configure argument "--enable-unix-socket" to use JSON-RPC over UNIX domain socket.
* use msys2 + mingw to build uGet for windows.
* curl plug-in: Don't use CURLAUTH_ANY, it causes authentication failed.
* Fix: User can't use command-line to assign config directory (ui-gtk-1to2).
* (2.1.3-2) Fix: Incorrect encoding on some characters (e.g. French characters)
* (2.1.3-2) Fix: Program stop download queuing in some case
uGet for Windows is provided as a portable app so it does not need to be installed. This means you can use it from anywhere on your computer and also use it from a usb drive so you can take it with you and use it on any Windows computer.
1. Download the Zip file and extract it to wherever you want.
2. Run the app by launching the uget.exe file loacted at folder-you-extracted-in\uGet\bin\uget.exe
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!