CIT Reader 7.0
CIT Reader 7.0 | 680 Mb
CIT Reader 7 is an advanced speech synthesizer designed for reading electronic texts from your computer to the audio output using TTS ( text to speech ), a useful tool for listening to text, creating your own audio books, read incoming mail, voice communications-speaking, a useful tool for the visually impaired, which easier working with computer-verbal tool for enabling to communicate using pictures, which then plays the electronic voice, etc.
CIT Reader is a personal voice synthesizer reading texts by a PC audio output using the TTS (Text To Speech) technology.
CIT Reader uses all voices supporting the SAPI (Speech Application Programming Interface). SAPI voice is usually part of Microsoft Windows, also you can test other voices for example acapela.com. The application is a useful tool for listening a text, creating your own audioboks, reading incoming mails, mute people comunication etc. The application improves itself by updating the reading of abbreviations and other exceptions in the text. Every user can contribute to the improvement of the application. Aplication is primary designed for visualy impared people.
- Reading any text that can be copied.
- Add-on for reading mails in Microsoft Outlook®.
- Add-on for reading in Microsoft Word.
- Add-on for reading in Microsoft Internet Explorer®.
- Direct support for reading doc, dot, docx, docm, xls, txt, pdf or rtf file formats.
- Support voices via SAPI interface.
- Reading window for mute people communication.
- The ability to save into MP3 or VAW files.
- Automatic substitutes updating.
- The Ability to assign hotkeys to particular functions.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT