Movavi Video Converter v.16.2.0 Multilingual (Portable)
Movavi Video Converter v16.2.0 Multilingual (Portable) | 62.0 Mb
Movavi Video Converter is an application that can encode video files. It supports several formats, including AVI, FLV, MKV and MP4. The interface of the tool is simple to navigate through. You can import media by using the file browser (the "drag and drop" method is not supported but batch processing is).
In the queue you can view the size, preset, quality and state of each source file. Plus, you can preview the videos in a built-in media player and select the output directory.
But you can also configure settings when it comes to the video stream (e.g. width, height, resize method and quality, frame rate, aspect ratio) and audio stream (e.g. bit rate, sample frequency rate, channels).
Furthermore, you can capture the current frame, view file information, jump to the beginning or end of the video, switch to full screen mode, enable loop mode and disable sound, crop, rotate and adjust the video, add a watermark, and others.
In the "Preferences" menu, you can change the interface language, disable multi-core support and the acceleration of video processing with Movavi Turbo, enable multi-GPU encoding, change MPEG decoder settings, enable to overwrite existing files, and more.
The program takes up a massive amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file with images and finishes a task in reasonable time. The image and sound quality in the output files is very good. We haven't encountered any problems during our tests.
However, the trial version displays a watermark on the output videos. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend Movavi Video Converter to all users.
New in Version 16.2.0:
* Added Chinese and Korean interface languages
* Minor bug fixes
* Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
* Intel, AMD or compatible processor, 1 GHz
* NVIDIA GeForce series 6 or higher, AMD Radeon R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
* 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
* 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Windows Vista,
* 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
* 140 MB available hard disk space for installation,
* 750 MB for ongoing operations
* Administrator permissions are required for installation.