Movavi Video Converter for Mac 6.2.1 Multilangual Mac OS X
Movavi Video Converter for Mac 6.2.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 48.1 MB
Video Converter Movavi is a powerful yet easy-to-use video and audio file converter that's specifically designed for the Mac. It's the perfect tool for conversion between popular formats and for most mobile devices.
Choose Video Converter Movavi if you want to:
- Convert video between hundreds of popular formats, including HD
- Rip DVDs onto your Mac
- Convert video in seconds with ZERO quality loss - the revolutionary SuperSpeed Mode is up to 81x faster than regular conversion
- Automate the conversion process with the handy Watch Folder feature
- Easily convert video for your mobile device using smart presets and resize options
- Easily prepare video files for uploading to Mac video editing programs
- Extract audio tracks and convert between audio formats
- Convert between image formats and convert video to GIF
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular graphics formats
- Adjust sound volume and normalize sound in video clips
- Choose a subtitle track from the original video to save during conversion
- Do minor editing: trim, join, crop, rotate, stabilize, enhance video quality, add captions and watermarks
- Enjoy great interface design
Video Converter Movavi gives you a wide range of options for high-speed video conversion! Convert video, including DVD, HD and AVCHD, and audio between most popular formats, including AVI, MPEG-1,2, MP4, 3GP, Flash (FLV), MOV, MKV, WMV, MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, and more.
Video Converter Movavi also enables you to convert video and audio for numerous mobile devices with just one click. The program supports Apple iPod, iPad, iPhone, Sony PlayStation, HTC, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, and more.
The innovative SuperSpeed conversion mode lets you change video formats with no loss of quality as quickly as just copying files between folders. SuperSpeed supports most popular formats, including AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MOV with H.264 and MPEG-4 codecs; it also works when converting video for iPads and iPhones as well as for Kindle Fire devices and Google Nexus smartphones.
Smart format and device conversion presets speed up the process even more. Plus, you can batch-convert your media, and choose different parts of your videos to convert if you don't need the entire file encoded. With Video Converter Movavi, you can select any part of the video to convert. The conversion will be completed even faster, and the video or audio fragment will be saved as a separate file.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
- Minor bugs fixed
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Home Page - http://www.movavi.com/videoconvertermac/