CleanMyMac 3.4.1 Final (Mac OS X)
CleanMyMac 3.4.1 Final (Mac OS X) | 39 MB
CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more - all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
CleanMyMac 3 is not an essential application but greatly facilitates tasks that would take us more than a click them on our own
The good thing about CleanMyMac 3 is that only a click can perform maintenance or cleaning that often prove useful. Garbage mainly functions of the system, Uninstaller and large files. With those three can keep a good control of the health of our Mac, especially if we suffer a bit of digital Diogenes syndrome.
In short, if you do not want complications CleanMyMac 3 me seems highly recommended.
• The insides of the Photo Junk module have been completely refactored for improved performance;
• Visually improved dark mode of CleanMyMac 3 Menu for better readability;
• Added a number of helpful info-tooltips instead of disabled checkboxes;
• Reworked CleanMyMac 3 Menu's preferences to fit all screens better;
• Resolved an issue of some leftover files not being detected;
• Improved Health monitoring performance when handling severely high RAM usage cases;
• Significantly improved Uninstaller's performance;
• Fixed enabling/disabling functionality issues for Safari extensions;
• Fixed the disabling feature for hung applications monitoring;
• Fixed Reveal in Finder functionality for log files in Uninstaller;
• Made sure we're showing English locale instead of PT-BR for users from Portugal;
• Surely, we've also fixed all the crashes and exceptions that we knew about.
Fixed rare hangs in Broken Login Items, Universal Binaries, and Leftovers modules
Improved CloudKit caches grouping by application
Updated Safety Database to v. 2.1.19
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 to 10.11
I strongly suggest to delete any previous one with AppDelete.
Password if need: http://pasted.co/97d4ec1f
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable