NCH RecordPad 5.35 DC 09.08.2016
NCH RecordPad 5.35 DC 09.08.2016 | 2 Mb
RecordPad is a useful sound recording application for Windows PCs. Using RecordPad you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages, or annoucements in either WAV of MP3. RecordPad is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to start a recording, save it, and replay the file.
Here are some key features of "RecordPad":
· Record voice, notes, music on any other audio.
· Saves recordings in wav or mp3.
· Records files in the background while running other programs.
· Fully integrates with WavePad Professional Sound Editing Software to edit recording and Express Scribe, Player for Typists to assist transcrion of voice recordings.
· Wav files can be saved to hard disk and burnt to CD using Express Burn software to create an audio CD.
· MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers content of variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional crc error checking and joint stereo modes.
· Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits.
· Can be automated and integrated to run from other programs with powerful command line options.
· Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable