foobar2000 1.3.11 Beta 5 + Portable
foobar2000 1.3.11 Beta 5 + Portable | 20.4 Mb
foobar2000 - this audio player, impresses with its very high quality sound, with a broad customization capabilities, spartan interface and quite unassuming low system requirements. Foobar play files mnogoie formats: MP3, MP1, MP2, MP4, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, AIFF, AU, WAV, SND, CDDA, WMA (for you must go lheubt plugins). Full support for unicode available. In Foobar uses a new playlist format (m3u8) and can be read APEv2-tags of MP3 files (id3v2 is not supported.)
* Support audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA (CD-Audio) and WMA. Using third-party plug-ins are supported: Monkey's Audio (APE), MOD, S3M, XM, IT, 669, PTM, PSM, MTM, UMX, AVS, AC3, Westwood's audio (. Aud), Sierra's sounds (.sfx / .aud) , ACM, XA, ACM, GCN DSP, OKI ADPCM, RAC, BRR, ADX, kode's ADPCM (Sony Playstation), Saturn CD, PSF and PSF2 (Sony PlayStation), SID, Internet Radio XM Radio, Atari SAP Music, OptimFROG and other audio formats.
* Full support for Unicode.
* Advanced tagging capabilities.
* Transcoding (converting) all supported audio formats component Converter (the use of encoders that work with the command line.)
* Technology ReplayGain - calculation and playback.
* Bezstykovoe playback.
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts (shortcuts) for all functions.
* Open architecture allows third-party foobar2000 developers to extend the player with new components (plugins).
* Audio output for Kernel Streaming and ASIO (with plugins).
* Powerful DSP-processors (using plugins).
* Fully customizable playlist with the plugin ColumnsUI.
1.3.11 Beta 5
Fixed dBpoweramp/SSRC resampler glitching in extreme upsampling cases.
Fixed misbehavior of FFmpeg -strict level override option.
Writing of SoundCheck tags [experimental] as well as batch copying ReplayGain to SoundCheck.
Fixed "Remove tags" not removing every possible tag type with FLAC and M4A formats.
Fixed Properties dialog locking up on certain metadata.
Made cuesheet & chapter edit operations automatically update affected playlists.
Fixed Ctrl+A in various multiline editboxes, Properties dialog and its sub-dialogs in particular.
Improved compatibility with certain malformed M4A files.
Fixed Equalizer bug causing inconsistent file lengths when batch converting.
Made internet radio streams disconnect/reconnect on pause/unpause.
Implemented updated Opus ReplayGain specification.
Improved properties dialog info display of Opus files.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable