NTLite (x86/x64) v220.127.116.1110 Final / 18.104.22.16810 Beta
NTLite (x86/x64) 22.214.171.12410 Final / 126.96.36.19910 Beta | 15.2/15.3 Mb
Installing any version of Windows on a computer can prove to be a difficult task, especially if you are a novice. However, things get even more complicated when you are an expert who wants to customize the OS right from the installation stage. NTLite is an advanced and approachable utility that professionals can depend on to make sure the Windows copy they are installing comes packed with only the features and components they want.
Before proceeding any further, keep in mind that you should switch to nLite (free) if you're running an older Windows edition, since this one supports Windows 7 and newer.
Remove Windows components
The interface has a clear-cut structure that provides quick access to its features. You can begin by loading a WIM image or a directory which contains the ISO files and folders.
NTLite also gives you the possibility to tweak the operating system you're currently using. However, you should keep in mind that removing a module will likely lead to system crashes which can only be fixed by reinstalling the OS.
It's possible to get rid of tools found in the "Accessories" category, such as screensavers, Paint, Character Map and Wordpad, along with drivers, languages, services, multimedia or network utilities.
Include or exclude OS features and drivers
Not only can you remove components, but you can also disable a wide range of features, such as .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.5, Hyper-V, Internet Explorer 11, XPS Viewer or XPS Document Writer, as well as the Telnet client and server.
Additionally, NTLite lets you include installed updates and language packs into your newly-created Windows image, as well as enable specific drivers, depending on the hardware devices you want to be supported.
In the final step you can apply some tweaks meant to enhance the user experience, such as enabling or disabling the first logon animation, automatic computer reboot on BSOD, or User Account Control.
All in all, NTLite proves to be a reliable and practical application for removing Windows components and disabling features in order to obtain a custom-made OS version that installs faster and uses less system resources. Just make sure to test the new operating system before replacing the old one.
NOTE: If you're using Windows Vista or older, check out nLite (freeware) instead.
New in NTLite 188.8.131.5210 Beta (August 25, 2016)
* Components: ‘Application Virtualization (App-V)'
* Components: ‘Camera Frame Server'
* Components: ‘Messaging Service'
* Components: ‘Microsoft Passport'
* Components: ‘NDIS User Mode I/O driver'
* Components: ‘Radio Management and Airplane Mode Service'
* Components: ‘Shared PC mode'
* Components: ‘SMS Router Service'
* Components: ‘Sync Host'
* Components: ‘UI Ribbon'
* Components: ‘User Data Access and Storage Services'
* Components: ‘User Experience Virtualization (UE-V)'
* Components: ‘Windows Subsystem for Linux'
New in NTLite 184.108.40.20610 (August 25, 2016)
* General: Win10 RS2 build 14905 support
* Unattended: ‘Compact' destination OS option
* Components: ‘Containers'
* Tweaks: ‘On resume, display logon screen'
* Updates: Update integration now processed before Features configuration
* Unattended: Product key split into setup and activation entries
* Components: ‘Windows Components Database and Store' enabled for images as well
* Components: ‘Remote FX' split from Remote Desktop Server and Client
* Components: ‘NDIS Packet Capturing (NDISCAP)' split from Diagnostics
* Components-Win10-1607: ‘Shell Launcher' leftovers. And merged to ‘Device Lockdown (Embedded Experience)'
* Components-Win10-1607: ‘Windows Time' now also includes Auto Time Zone Updater service
* Components-Win10-1607: ‘Windows Defender' leftovers
* Components-Win10-1607: ‘Telephony' now also includes Phone Service
* Tweaks-Win10-1607: More service types displayed on the list
* UI-Translation: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, Ukranian, Dutch, Portugues-Brasil, German, Russian, Polish
* Updates: KB3133719 (Media Pack) MSU integration support
* Components-Win10-1607: ‘Workplace Join' wasn't listed
* Components-Win10-1607: Hyper-V start and switch creation fix depending on other removals
* Components-Win10-1607: Hyper-V guest removal was blocking Windows Time service startup
* Post-Setup: UI was crashing if adding and removing an empty command
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com