Portable USB Drive Stop v1.4
Portable USB Drive Stop 1.4|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|9.57 mb
Windows doesn't always allow you to safely remove a flash drive or external hard drive. A program that allows you to quickly remove drives in Windows.
It can eject USB disks, Firewire disks and memory cards. It is a quick, flexible, portable alternative to using Windows' "Safely Remove Hardware" dialog.
* Double right clicking on a drive opens an explorer window for that disk
* Drives mounted in a folder like this are also supported.
* If your card reader is shown as a drive not a card reader then you can change this. In options go to the Card Readers tab. There you can define a particular drive as a card reader, it will then be treated and shown as a card reader.
* The program has a system tray icon-you can right click this to eject disks. This is similar to the behaviour of the Windows "Safely Remove Hardware" tray icon.
* Settings are saved in a file called USB_Disk_Eject.cfg-but this wont be created unless you change a setting in the options. It will always be saved into the same place as the program itself.
* If you have a disk that has multiple drives (eg a hard drive with multiple partitions) then this can be set to only show one entry in the program. To enable this tick "show drives with partitions as one entry" in the options. If you enable this option then hovering your mouse over the disk will being up a tooltip showing what disks 'belong' to that entry.
* There are many more features-click on "More" and go to "Options" to see the full list.
What makes this so useful?
It is quick. Rather than clicking through the "Safely Remove Hardware" dialog you can very quickly remove drives or card media. You can even create shortcuts or hotkeys to eject a drive.
It is simple. The program is designed to be easy to use and its advanced options are hidden so that they dont get in the way.
It is portable. It can be stored and used on a removable device like a pen drive. It can even eject the disk that it is running from. It doesnt require administrator rights and doesnt need installing.
It is flexible. There are many features that can be customised such as hotkeys, positioning, notifications and post-eject actions.
It can be run as a command line program. The command line options are very flexible, they can be used to:
Eject the drive that the program is running from.
Eject a drive by specifying a drive letter.
Eject a drive by specifying a drive name.
Eject a drive by specifying a mountpoint
Eject a drive by specifying a partial drive name.
So you could setup a desktop shortcut or bat file to eject a drive. Or if you use a menu such as PStart or the Portable Apps launcher you could use the command line switches so that with one click the menu will exit, the program will run and the drive will be ejected. See the ‘Command Line' section in the readme for more information.
It can eject disks when Vista cant. On Windows Vista, disks often cant be ejected because they have an open explorer window. Other versions of Windows will close any explorer windows belonging to a disk but Vista often doesnt-so USB Disk Ejector closes it before ejecting.
It can eject disks when Windows sometimes cant. If any applications are running from a disk then Windows wont be able to eject it. USB Disk Ejector can detect and auto-close any applications running from the disk before ejecting. Please note this closes applications that were launched from the disk not applications that have opened a file on the disk. See the limitations section in the readme for more information.
Fixed rare bug that could prevent custom card readers from being identified as a card reader when the program was first run.
Fixed tooltip bug that slipped through testing-if you hovered the mouse over the program when there was no drives inserted it would create an error. Many thanks to Bruce Lightfoot for Improved error reporting, if a disk cant be ejected now-it should give a more appropriate response. (If a disk cant be ejected 99% of the time the reason is that a file or process is using the disk).
Added option to use the escape key to minimize the window.
Fixed problem with some rare drives that dont have a mountpoint. These cant be ejected in the usual way and indeed dont show up in windows' own safely remove dialog. Drives like these are no longer shown in the program.
Stopped compressing with UPX. The exe is now 4MB in size instead of 1.5MB but it means that it uses half the memory which is a worthwhile tradeoff.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com