Tweak-SSD v2.0.10 Final
Tweak-SSD 2.0.10 Final | 13.2 Mb
Tweak-SSD aims to help you get the most out of your SSD drive by applying several tweaks designed to increase its capabilities and boost its speed. With respect to HDDs, solid state drives already bring a plus in computing performance, booting time and power draw, but Tweak-SSD is intended for enhancing their features even more.
One of its main advantages is related to ease of use, as activating the system tweaks requires no advanced computer knowledge. Thanks to the comprehensive wizard with automatic suggestions for the best confiuration, a beginner can go through all the steps without getting stuck with complex settings.
The application comes with several optimization options that you can apply. For instance, you can disable the Windows indexing service to avoid unnecessary write actions or activate the 'Prefetch' and 'Superfetch' technologies, which are mainly intended for solving performance issues on regular hard disks.
Keeping the core system files in the memory while the system is running can increase the computer's response time, while enlarging the disk caching capabilities reduces read and write access to the SSD.
Furthermore, you can limit the NTFS memory usage or deactivate the hibernation state in order to save disk space and lower the additional write operations on the SSD. File date stamping and boot time defragmentation should be disabled for the same reason.
The application also comes with options related to the system page file, delete notifications, as well as TRIM performance optimization.
Once you go through all these options, the system optimization status increases, as shown within the main window of the application.
The main purpose of Tweak-SSD is to increase your SSDs reliability and prolong its life by limiting the read and write access. It does not require expert skills and brings together variate tweaking possibilities within an intuitive interface.
v2.0.10 - 31.08.2016
This is a service release fixing a couple of minor issues - we recommend to update to this version
* Lots of internal changes and optimizations, especially to the TRIM optimizer
Tweak-SSD offers the following optimization:
* Disabling optimization download OS / application (Prefetch / SuperFetch).
* Disable indexing files.
* Placing the system kernel in memory instead of unloading of the modules on the disk.
* Increase the file system cache.
* Removing NTFS limits on memory usage.
* Disable hibernation.
* Turn off the recording time of last access to the file.
* Turning off the boot file defragmentation.
* Disable paging file.
* Disabling cleaning paging file at shutdown.
* Include SSD send information about deleted files (in fact - activation TRIM).
* Disable the creation of the names of file format 8.3.
* Disable Program Compatibility Assistant.
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com