Screens 3.7.3 Multilingual
Screens 3.7.3 Multilingual | MacOSX | 13 MB
Screens is a beautiful, yet powerful Screen Sharing and VNC client that lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
- Do you have more than one display attached to your remote Mac?
- Screens supports multiple displays allowing you to always access what you need, no matter which display it's on.
One Click Away
- Access recent connections and discovered computers through Screens' icon in the system menu bar.
- Screens lets you connect as a guest to a Mac so you can help out friends and relative without the need of their user credentials.
- Right-click any of the items in the Discovered Computers list to initiate a one-time connection.
- Moreover, Screens Express lets you do that even if you need to connect remotely!
Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Screens lets you configure system keyboard shortcuts (⌘-Tab, Spaces, Mission Control, etc.) so they don't interfere with the rest of your running apps.
Faster Than Ever
- Screens now connects a lot quicker and is much snappier. Our new VNC engine is much faster and reliable than its predecessor.
On Disconnect Actions
- Specify an action to trigger right before disconnecting from a computer.
- Trigger a Hot Corner, Log Out your User, etc.
- Send or receive images, rich or plain text, URLs and more with your Mac!1
- Save the received content or share it via Email, Messages, Twitter, Facebook and more.
- 1 Only plain text is supported with Windows and Linux PCs.
- Supports OS X 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Synchronize your content via iCloud or Dropbox*
- Access recent connections through the Dock
- Becomes the system default for Screen Sharing
- Improved SSH Keys Support
- Fullscreen Mode
- Observe and Control Modes
- Grab a Screenshot of the remote computer
- Revamped URL Schemes Support
- Connections to Macs, Windows and Linux PCs
- Secure Connections
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later