Room Arranger 188.8.131.521 (x86/x64) Multilanguage
Room Arranger 184.108.40.2061 (x86/x64) Multilanguage | 47 MB
Design your room, office, apartment or house, plan gardens and more...Room Arranger - you sometimes reconstruct rooms or rearrange things placed in them. You move heavy furniture just to everything would fit with no problem, be handy, and have a good impact. Room Arranger enables you to simulate everything with no need to draw on a square paper, or to push things there and back repeatedly. Room Arranger can be used not only for designing the rooms or apartments, but also in the variety of other areas - garden architecture, housing development (houses as objects), webdesign (webpage as the room).
Room Arranger is a useful program which lets you arrange a room, house or garden in any way you want to.
Here are some key features of "Room Arranger":
- Design your room, an apartment consisting of more rooms, or the whole house with more floors.
- Wide standard object library, insert exact objects' dimensions.
- Create your library of objects you use more often.
- Walk through the project in 3D.
- Print the project in certain scale even over more pages.
- Measure the distances in the project.
- Multi-language support. Currently: English, Arabic, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Highlights for version 9:
- Copy object properties (like Format Painter in Office)
- Snap objects to near walls while moving them with mouse
- Ceiling color
- Baseboards and crown moldings
- Doorframe has editable thickness and color
- Picture can have frame with editable thickness and color
- Window frames not scaled in 3D
version 9.0.2 (2016/9/14)
- Improved: Right-to-left window layout for RTL languages
- Improved: Unit names localized
- Select interface language
- Click on "OK"
- In the upper tab window, click on "Help" -> "Register"
- Paste the data from the file "Serial.txt"
- Click on "OK" -> "OK"
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed