ADINA System 9.2.4 Windows Linux 64 ENG SSQ 2016
ADINA System 9.2.4 Windows Linux 64 ENG SSQ 2016 | 673 MB
ADINA System ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986 by Dr. K.J. Bathe, a teacher and researcher, and associates. The exclusive mission of the company is the development of the ADINA System for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of solids and structures, heat transfer, CFD and electromagnetics. ADINA also offers a comprehensive array of multiphysics capabilities including fluid-structure interaction and thermo-mechanical coupling. Some of the nonlinear structural analysis capabilities of ADINA are offered as Solution 601/701 of NX Nastran by Siemens PLM Software.
ADINA offers a wide range of capabilities based on reliable and efficient finite element procedures. For this reason, ADINA is often selected for applications where reliability is of critical importance, e.g., dynamic analysis of bridges for earthquake, biomedical applications, design of nuclear reactors, studies for safety and many more!
Schematic of Multiphysics Capabilities of ADINA:
Mathematically, multiphysics problems are described by a set of coupled partial differential equations (PDEs). The solution of these equations poses a challenge regarding the robustness of the algorithms to handle such interactions in a general and efficient manner.
The ADINA Multiphysics package includes all ADINA solvers for solids and structures, heat transfer, CFD, and also a comprehensive array of multiphysics capabilities tightly integrated in one program:
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Thermo-mechanical coupling (TMC)
- Structural-pore pressure coupling (porous media)
- Thermal-fluid-structural coupling
- Electric field-structural coupling (piezoelectric)
- Thermal-electrical coupling (Joule heating)
- Acoustic fluid-structural coupling
- Fluid flow-mass transfer coupling
- Fluid flow-electromagnetic coupling
The multiphysics capabilities of ADINA are unique both in their breadth and depth. Using these capabilities, not only a wide range of interactions between different physical fields can be considered, but each of these fields is treated in a general form without compromise on accuracy.
Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI)
ADINA FSI offers comprehensive capabilities for solving problems involving the interaction between general nonlinear structures and general Navier-Stokes fluid flow all tightly integrated in a single program.
- Windows & Linux
Structural-Pore Pressure Coupling (Porous Media)
This multiphysics problem is characterized by the coupling between the pore pressure and the deformation of a porous material (e.g., soil, biological tissues…) consisting of a solid skeleton and pore fluid. Mechanical deformation changes the pore pressure and change in the pore pressure causes mechanical deformation.
A variety of constitutive models can be used for the skeleton, such as: elastic isotropic, orthotropic, thermo-isotropic, thermo-orthotropic, thermo-plastic, Drucker-Prager, Mohr-Coulomb, Cam-clay, creep, plastic-creep, etc.
Thermal-Electrical Coupling (Joule Heating)
Joule heating is characterized by heat being generated by an electric current. The heat affects the surrounding media.
Installation for Windows
1. Install ADINA 9.2.4 Win64 with password CX2Y664F as Floating-Industry
2. Type "localhost" (without quotes) as license server machine and press Yes on all prompts
3. Replace ADINA92 program folder (by default C:\ADINA92 ) with cracked from _SolidSQUAD_.7z archive
4. Run as Administrator the "install_adina_license.bat" in ADIN92 program folder (by default C:\ADINA92 )
5. Reboot computer!!!
Installation for Linux
1. Start ADINA installation by running the installer from command shell as root:
./ADINA_9.2.4.Setup.Linux64.run --target /opt/ADINA/3
2. Press Y and Enter to accept license agreement
3. Press Y and Enter to accept the install directory (the one specified at startup)
4. Enter 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and Enter, then reply Y and Enter to select all components
5. Press 2 and Enter to select Floating-Industrial license
6. Press N and Enter to accept that PDF reader is installed on computer
7. Press 3 and Enter to skip reading ADINA license files
8. Press Y and Enter to update the scrs used to start ADINA tools
9. Press Y and Enter to rempve tar leftovers after install is complete
10. Press N and Enter to skip readme file
11. Untar the crack contents from _SolidSQUAD_ folder into /opt/ADINA
12. Run /opt/ADINA/tools/aui9.2
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed