ScreenFlow 6.1 Multilangual MacOSX
ScreenFlow 6.1 Multilangual MacOSX | 60 MB
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
Highest Quality Recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available - even on Retina Displays.
New! Partial Screen Capture
Record any part of your screen or any open window by itself.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
ScreenFlow's intuitive interface allows even those with no video editing experience to start creating epic content in minutes. Just record, edit and share.
Powerful Editing Tools
Add professional touches to your videos with built in transitions, annotations, text, audio & video filters, New! multi-channel audio mixing, chroma key, screen recording highlights, callouts (mouse, window, freehand) and much, much more.
Professional Animations & Motions Graphics
Animate graphics, titles and logos with powerful new effects like Spring, Growity and Pulse.
Better tools for Software Tutorials
Use effects to help direct attention to your onscreen demo or tutorial. Add mouse click effects, adjust the mouse pointer size, and display any keys pressed during your screen recordings.
Streamlined Media Management
With dynamic update of imported media, direct access to your iTunes and iPhoto libraries, as well as easy ways to organize your media such as nested clips, multi-track editing, markers, and color labels on clips, editing in ScreenFlow is easy and fun.
Closed Caption Support
Add closed captions to all your movies. Use ScreenFlow's caption editor tool to add, edit and publish ADA Compliant soft subtitles as caption tracks to your MPEG-4 movies (suitable for playback with an iPhone & iPad) and YouTube videos. Caption tracks can be created in multiple languages and can also be exported separately as an SRT file. Also import SRT files for use in the caption editor.
More Publishing Options
Export your screencast directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook or New! Telestream Cloud from within ScreenFlow. When you are done editing your screencast, simply select "Publish To.." from the menu and choose your destination. ScreenFlow will publish directly to your destination and save a local copy on your computer.
New! Animated GIF Export
Create animated GIFs right from the timeline. It's easy to export great looking short animations for the Web, memes, tutorials or social sharing.
ProRes, MP4 Encoding & More
ScreenFlow comes with a number of preset export settings for optimal quality (such as Web, iPhone and iPad). Now you can export the quality and settings you need. New! ProRes 422 and 422LT added.
New! Telestream Cloud Publishing
Publish and encode directly to Telestream Cloud for even more encoding formats like HLS, MPEG-DASH, WMV and more!
What's New Version 6.1:
Optimised Animated GIF support:
‣ Implemented two pass encoding for GIF export
‣ Implemented dithering methods ‘Error Diffusion' and ‘Ordered'
‣ Added dithering Strength - Low, Medium, and High for additional customization capability
‣ Implemented: Playback ‘Loop' preference in GIF encoder
‣ Added 5 & 10 fps Framerate options for GIF export
‣ Fixed - Animated GIF produces inaccurate colors
‣ Fixed - Default GIF export looks bad
‣ Fixed - GIF motion has a weird trail after it ‣ Fixed - GIF Loop only Loops in Safari
‣ Fixed - GIF export hangs mid-way
‣ Fixed - Export to Animated GIF flickers
‣ Fixed - Artifacts in GIF export
• Screen Recording Show Keystrokes - *In order to fix this, we had to break the ScreenFlow document format. This means that ScreenFlow documents created in version 6.1 will no longer open in version 6.0
‣ Fixed - Keystrokes may not display on cropped canvas
‣ Added option ‘Attached To Clip' - this is the default and will behave as 6.0 and below did. If 'Attached To Clip' is unchecked, the key display will attach to the canvas instead
‣ Added ‘Width' option for keystroke background
‣ Fixed - Runtime Error from attempting to add Text Box or Annotations
after altering Show Keystrokes in French/German
Minor Changes & Bug Fixes:
• Fixed - Push transition reversing direction for Left to Right and Right to Left
• Fixed - Purchasing method can result in blank store window
• Fixed - Media Library search is case sensitive
• Fixed - Spacebar does not function for Play/Pause if Media Library is selected
• Fixed - Crop Enter and Esc keys do not work after selecting the canvas area
• Fixed - Audio Inspector UI elements can be pushed out of view space
• Fixed - Audio channels reverse sides when played back in Reverse
• Implemented the ability to adjust audio pan to multiple clips at a time, provided that they have the same number of audio channels
• Fixed - Runtime Error from attempting to solo audio of 3+ selected clips
• Fixed - Panning Options are missing from Audio Mix drop down menu
• Fixed - SF5 projects with Mix to Mono enabled have incorrect channel configu- ration in SF6
• Fixed - Audio panning dial does not update to reflect undo / redo action until clip is deselected and reselected
• Fixed - No longer able to solo audio channels
• Fixed - Clip Empty Path console event thrown when audio clip is Muted
• Fixed - Waveform does not redraw after adding audio snapback action
• Fixed - All snapback actions are causing audio waveform redraw
• Fixed - Waveforms do not redraw to reflect ducking & mixing after audio action
• Fixed - Exported audio is distorted if exported while waveforms are drawing
• Fixed - Mix Audio properties playback in default configuration after adding video action to clip
• Fixed - Recording only computer audio creates a document with resolution 1x1
• Fixed - Dual Displays: Recording of smaller resolution display has canvas of larger resolution display
• Fixed - Using an external monitor as main monitor will break pointer recording on built in display
• Fixed - Mouse pointer not recording
• Fixed - Recording Monitor displays a Negative (-) number for countdown
• Fixed - Recording countdown timer able to stop counting down
• Fixed - Editing Corner Round produces Runtime Error in localized versions
• Fixed - Default Action Curve tooltip in Preferences is not localized
• Fixed - Wistia Publishing is either failing with error 400 or uploads a .bin file
• Fixed - TS Cloud store credentials in keychain is cut off in localized versions
• Fixed - Scrubber does not move on timeline & hangs when editing
• Fixed - No audio playback from Nested clip
• Fixed - Touch callouts are made smaller and moved after clip is nested
• Fixed - Video filters add visual artifacts to export and playback of nested clip
• Fixed - Replacing clip creates an invalid clip on Timeline in certain use case
• Fixed - Runtime error after reverting project changes
• Fixed - Runtime Error produced after deleting clip from timeline
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable