5 Minute Math v1.2 Final
5 Minute Math v1.2 Final | 48 MB
5 Minute Math is designed to help children, from the age of 6-14 years old, to rapidly learn their times tables. Using a technique we call the AB, ABC method developed by teacher, youth speaker and founder of InFlow Education, John George, they will learn a particular times tables with an average of only 5 minutes of play! And if they continue playing just 5 minutes a day they will master all their times tables in only a matter of weeks.
Practice Mode - Practice your times tables in ascending order!
Quiz Mode - Quiz yourself by answering your times tables in a mixed order!
Mad Minute - Challenge yourself and conquer your personal best scores!
Pop-a-Matics - Have some fun with all of the times tables that youve learnt!
Trophies & Records - Show off your personal best scores and achievements to friends and family!
- Changed the unlock progression of times tables and modes. (All times tables in Practice mode are now unlocked).
- “NEW functionality can now track multiple times tables within one mode simultaneously.
- Added new perfect score animation & tune.
- Added colour to trophy titles.
- The Mini Mathematician trophy unlock requirement has been changed as a result of the new times table unlock progression.
- Fixed 9x10 and 10x9 Pop-a-matics bug
- Increased speed of Whitewash in Pop-a-matics
Requires Android: 4.0 and up