PhonerLite v2.43 + Portable
PhonerLite 2.43 + Portable | 17.2 Mb
PhonerLite is an application designed to transform your computer into a phone, which you can then use to make calls with the VOIP or Voice over IP protocol. The application displays a user-friendly interface which allows you to easily navigate through its settings and features in order to make calls. It's structured into multiple sections that contain the dialer, call information screen, device volume adjustment, logbook, phonebook and call statistics.
PhonerLite is easy to use and the only real challenge you can have with it is the configuration of the server, user account and network for which you need to provide information about the proxy and STUN servers, as well as the domain.
The user account needs to be fitted with a name, password, display name, authentication and of course, mailbox and phone numbers. As far as network configuration goes, you need to select the localport and preferred connection type, among other optional things.
PhonerLite's logbook can keep an accurate track of all the calls you make. It displays the outgoing and ingoing calls, their date and time, duration and if it was recorded. The phone book on the other hand offers less functions than that of other similar applications. You only get to add the number of the contact, their name and a comment.
In case you want to keep tabs on how much your conversations are costing you, PhonerLite offers you a statistics feature. It allows you to track the packets and bytes of information that pass through your system during received and made calls.
To sum things up, PhonerLite is indeed a practical application which you can connect to a USB phone that you have at home to enhance its functionality. You can make anonymous calls and can even send messages when there's not that much to say.
* Display of caller ID
* Phone book (assignment caller ID to name)
* Import of Outlook contacts
* Individual announcements in answering mashine (per caller, called number)
* Individual ring tones (per caller)
* Drag&drop handling
* Log book
* Answering mashine with remote enquiry
* Incoming calls: identifiy, accept, reject or ignore
* Sending of SMS to mobile phones
* Sending emails with built-in SMTP client
* Recording of actual call
* ISDN supplementary services (id supported by CAPI)
* Multiple calls (HOLD)
* Terminal portability (TP)
* Call transfer (ECT)
* 3 party conference (3PTY)
* Call diversion (FORWARD)
* Call deflection (CD)
* Call completion (CCBS and CCNR)
* Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
* EarlyB3Connect (tones from trunk line)
* D-channel monitoring (AVM equipment only)
* Network support due to integrated web server
* TTS (Text-To-Speech) as SMS alternative
* Built-in COM-Server for 3rd party control
* Line Interconnect (Transfer over 2nd B-channel)
* VoIP support for SIP connections
* Supported codecs: G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), GSM, iLBC and Speex
* STUN support for NAT/firewalls
* Search using ENUM
New in version 2.43 (September 27, 2016)
* Fix: mute button on headsets
* New: configure call rejection when PC is locked via right click on "DND"-button
* New: support for session timers
OS: Windows All
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com