MacroDroid - Device Automation 3.15.5 build 4070 PRO
MacroDroid - Device Automation v3.15.5 build 4070 PRO | 13 MB
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
- Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
- Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
- Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
- Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
- Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
- Click 'Add Macro'
- Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
- Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level
- Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
- Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
- Add more actions as required (up to 10)
- Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
- Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
- Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
- Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
- Added Android Shortcut action.
- Added Brightness constraint.
- Locale/Tasker trigger adds basic support for Tasker event plugins.
- Clear notifications action now supports text matching.
- Call based triggers now support direct number comparison (with wildcard support).
- Control media supports separate play and pause.
- Change macro category by long pressing on it from macro list.
- Import now supports .macro files.
- Fixed wild card matching issue ontext with new lines.
- Added Swedish language.