Gillmeister AutoText Master v1.3.2 (x64) Bilanguage | 5 Mb
Gillmeister AutoText Master 1.3.2 (x64) Bilanguage | 5 Mb
AutoText Master allows the use of text modules in almost all applications. The software helps in typing of frequently used text passages, complicated terminology or text blocks in which only one value, such as a date or name is to be entered via an input mask and represents a sophisticated alternative to the rather rudimentary Word AutoText.
With AutoText Master, AutoTexts or text blocks can clearly be organized in various catalog files and groups and be used by a keyboard shortcut or a text shortcut in a variety of applications. Groups can be displayed as selection menu in any application to make it easier to access the contained AutoText entries. The program also enables the sharing of a catalog by using a database server or by synchronizing a shared folder (for example via Dropbox).
With AutoText Master you can:
- manage text modules or AutoTexts comfortably and clearly
- use text building blocks outside of Word
- specify custom text shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts for specific applications
- prevent the AutoText use in certain programs or allow the usage only in those
- use several catalogs in order to simplify the organization of various categories
- share catalogs with other people to use formulations prescribed for a specific purpose or the most current formulations
- display pick lists and input fields, for example to enter only the daily date in a text block
- conveniently import text modules from text and CSV files - the program supports the import of multi-line CSV values
- use completion suggestions when typing and thus use AutoTexts without entering a keyboard or text shortcut