Mathworks Matlab R2016b (Mac OS X)
Mathworks Matlab R2016b (Mac OS X) | 7.61 GB
Descrion: MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment that is used by millions of engineers and scientists around the world. It allows you to explore and visualize ideas and collaborate across disciplines, including signal and image processing, communications, control systems and financial engineering.
Millions of engineers and scientists worldwide use MATLAB to analyze and design the systems and products transforming our world. MATLAB is in automobile active safety systems, interplanetary spacecraft, health monitoring devices, smart power grids, and LTE cellular networks. It is used for machine learning, signal processing, image processing, computer vision, communications, computational finance, control design, robotics, and much more.
Math. Graphics. Programming.
The MATLAB platform is optimized for solving engineering and scientific problems. The matrix-based MATLAB language is the world's most natural way to express computational mathematics. Built-in graphics make it easy to visualize and gain insights from data. A vast library of prebuilt toolboxes lets you get started right away with algorithms essential to your domain. The desktop environment invites experimentation, exploration, and discovery. These MATLAB tools and capabilities are all rigorously tested and designed to work together.
Scale. Integrate. Deploy.
MATLAB helps you take your ideas beyond the desktop. You can run your analyses on larger data sets and scale up to clusters and clouds. MATLAB code can be integrated with other languages, enabling you to deploy algorithms and applications within web, enterprise, and production systems.
Discover what you can do with MATLAB.
- High level language for numerical computation, visualization, and application development
- Interactive environment for iterative research, design, and problem solving
- Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration and solution of ordinary differential equations
- Built-in graphics and data visualization tools to create custom graphs
- Development tools to improve code quality and reliability and maximize productivity
- Tools for developing applications with graphical user interface
- On the basis of MATLAB functions integration algorithms with external applications and languages, such as C, Java, .NET and Microsoft Excel
System Requirements: macOS Yosemite 10.10, macOS El Capitan 10.11, macOS Sierra 10.12
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Uploaded
Download Via Rapidgator