Restore Point Creator v5.1 Build 1 + Portable
Restore Point Creator 5.1 Build 1 + Portable | 3.2 Mb
Restore Point Creator is a lightweight and easy-to-use application that was designed to help you restore the system to an early state using the existing restore points. You can also create new ones and personalize them by adding a specific descrion to each of them. In case there are some restore points that are no longer needed, with the help of Restore Point Creator you can delete them.
Create System Checkpoint-Creates a System Restore Point with the name of "System Checkpoint made by System Restore Point Creator"
Create Custom Named-Asks you what you want your System Restore Point to be named and then creates one based upon what you inputted.
Windows 10 Support: Straight out of the gate, Restore Point Creator fully compatible with Windows 10. Future changes to the program may be needed as Microsoft finalizes some changes to Windows 10 but core program functionality will work as designed.
October 14, 2016-Version 5.1 Build 1
This version includes a number of fixes and improvements to the program.
* Fixed many of the message box title strings to not use the main window title's as the basis for the title of the message box, it's now using a hard-coded string.
* Corrected the spelling of the word "weird" in many parts of the program, I had it spelled as "wierd" which is wrong.
* Changed much of the code used to get the active power plan's GUID from the system.
* Removed the part of the code that changes the setting for the active power plan when the system is on battery power.
* Added formatting of large numbers to the Application Event Log.
* Added new SRSetRestorePointW() as a fall-back API to the program as a backup to the WMI method of creating restore points.
* Added new code to hopefully handle errors from the system restore APIs better than in the past.
* Added some minor code optimizations that have to do with empty String checks.
* Added better error messages for when a WebException occurs. Thanks goes out to "Shannon" for bringing this to my attention.
* Fixed first line of About message box, it should not be getting the name of the program from the main window's title bar.
* Fixed Balloon Tip title bar to not be based upon the main window's title bar.
* Removed some unnecessary error messages when my server doesn't respond properly.
* Increased the amount of time the program waits on an HTTP timeout from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
* Moved much of the error handling for HTTP requests to a central error handler on the main window.
* Includes some additional fixes for the Create Restore Point at User Logon task.
There were a few changes/commits that didn't make it into this version and have been held back in the "dev" branch of the program from which public betas and release candidate versions are built. I built this general release version from version 5.0 Build 8 Release Candidate 3's code snapshot and cherry picked one additional commit from later in the "dev" branch to build this public release version. Some of the changes I made in later release candidates just weren't ready to be released yet and need more testing to make sure that those changes are stable.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net