GameEx v14.45 Multilanguage + Themes and Manual
GameEx 14.45 Multilanguage + Themes and Manual | 57.4 Mb
Playing console games onto a standard PC is no longer a difficult task, since there are many dedicated emulators and now even older titles can be enjoyed onto modern day systems. A more special application is GameEx, which is built to serve as an interface for most game emulators in existence.
Friendly interface for seamless navigation
When it comes to gaming, everyone knows that looks are very important and for this reason the GUI of this program is glossy and nicely polished to offer a smoother experience to all users.
The main functions are always at hand thanks to the intuitive layout and there are plenty of extras to keep the user informed about the latest releases, news and even the weather condition.
Extensive support for emulators and detailed configurations
GameEx is well equipped to handle a wide variety of game emulators, including MAME, GameBase and many more. The fact that it can function as a Home Theatre environment further increases its value, as well as the support for touch-enabled devices.
The most important thing about this program is setting it up correctly, as there are numerous customizations that can be made. The setup can be carried out in one of the several modes available, so you can choose the level of details involved in this procedure.
From theme selection to audio, video and touchscreen and tablet options, everything has a little something you can tinker with in order to make the whole experience more to your liking. In case you need a specific emulator, be sure stop a while at the Download Emulators step in the configuration wizard to pick and grab it.
Advanced game emulation environment
The conclusion is that with GameEx any user can enjoy many of the titles they loved to play on a console or they can watch their preferred movies without having to leave this application.
* Supports nearly any emulator
* Advanced support for MAME
* No other front end has as many options for configuration of MAME and emulators.
* Works with Vista 32 and 64 bit.
* Media Center Plug In
* Arcade Controls (X-Arcade, Slik-Stik, JPAC,IPAC)
* Works with Gamepads
* MCE remote
* Specific ArcadeVGA support
* Widescreen and HD support
* Completely customizable controls
* Highly polished interface
* Jukebox supports all format,s with visulisations
* Play the Jukebox while playing games
* Advanced all formats Video Player
* DVD Player with support for choice of codec and FFDSHOW
* Picture and slide show viewer
* Internet Radio
* News Reader
* Advanced multi process based attract mode/screensaver
* Multiple languages, custom languages
* Theme Editor offers skinning
* Both advanced configuraztion and easy setzup wizard
* Emulator and MAME databases
* Plug-In support including LCD/LED
* Play random background sounds.
New in version 14.45 (May 2, 2016)
* Fixes for latest Steam client.
* Fix for images with alpha in thumbnail view.
* Pentium 3 800Mhz CPU (or equivalent)
* DirectX(DirectDraw) Compatible Video card, capable of 16 bit colour at 640X480.
* Your video card does not normally need to be too special unless using videos or DVD, although older motherboard onboard video is not recommended]
* DirectSound Compatible Sound Card.
* 256MB Ram
* 250MB Free hard drive space
* Microsoft .net framework 2
* DirectX 9.0
* Windows Media Player 9 or above
* A live Internet connection is recommended.
* You must have administrator privileges on your computer to run the GameEx Installer.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / Server 2012
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net